• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair line regrowth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair line regrowth?

After a traumatic event in my life, I lost some of my hairline. Or, more accurately, parts of my hairline thinned. I read that rosemary oil and peppermint mixed with a carrier oil like olive or coconut oil massaged into the hairline would stimulate rapid regrowth. Have any of you all tried this? Have you tried anything that helped generate hair line regrowth?

(No links or ads, please).
    "Be what you're looking for."

would be interested in answer to this also

BD sent you a pm

Comment

It's your child that has the thinning hairline? Interesting. How old is the child?
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

I have lost hair, and I'm presuming it's due to the autoimmune disorder. My eye brows are the most frustrating area, as they used to be nice and need minimal grooming. Now I have to fill in the bald spots regularly or it's quite noticeable. I'd also love to know if you see improvement. Please update soon

Comment

Working...
        X