• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skin Problem!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skin Problem!

Which is the best cream for oily skin in summer?

You could use L'Oreal Hydra Genius. I have a bottle and it is really good for oily skin. It isn't a thick cream, which would [obviously] just block the pores. I do hope I've helped!

Comment

Good advice, caroline! Thankfully I don't have oily skin, but the tips you've given must work wonders. Home skin care remedies are an excellent way of dealing with skin problems. Pinterest has a lot of pins about home remedies. I don't really post on there anymore, but I'd advise people to check it out.

Comment

I like using Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. It contains hyaluronic acid that keeps my skin hydrated without being greasy.

Comment

I'd forgotton about L'Oreal Hydra Genius: I've been using the L'Oreal night cream instead. I shall order a bottle online. It sounds similar to your Neutrogena, lexjean. They both sound worth investing in. Especially as it is near summer and skin is more oily: at least mine is. I do love looking after my skin.

Comment

I sometimes just rinse off my face or use a little toner if it seems oily in the morning. At night I use a gentler cleanser, exfoliate, and use Aveda Botanical Kinetics Intense Hydrating Rich cream. It goes on light but really moisturizes.

Comment

I just rinse my face in the morning, too, Silvana. However, I do a proper wash of my face at night. I treat my skin with care. Anyhow, morning skin doesn't really need heavy cleansing products.

Comment

Working...
              X