• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skin Problem!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin Problem!

Which is the best cream for oily skin in summer?

You could use L'Oreal Hydra Genius. I have a bottle and it is really good for oily skin. It isn't a thick cream, which would [obviously] just block the pores. I do hope I've helped!

Comment

3 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Oily Skin:

1. Egg White

Apply one whipped egg white on your faceleave it on for 10-15 minutes before washing it with warm water.

2. Lemon Juice

In 2 tbsp. of water mix 1 tbsp. of lime juice. Now, apply this on your face and let it dry for 5-10 minutes before using warm water to wash it off.

3. Yogurt

Mix 1 tbsp.each of honey and yogurt and to this blend add oatmeal (ground). Give your face a good application with this mixture for 5-10 minutes before using warm water to rinse it off.

Comment

Good advice, caroline! Thankfully I don't have oily skin, but the tips you've given must work wonders. Home skin care remedies are an excellent way of dealing with skin problems. Pinterest has a lot of pins about home remedies. I don't really post on there anymore, but I'd advise people to check it out.

Comment

Working...
        X