• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

Eight Tips for Applying Liquid Foundation | Expert Beauty and Fashion Tips

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eight Tips for Applying Liquid Foundation | Expert Beauty and Fashion Tips

1. Start with a Clean Canvas

2. Moisturize Dry Skin Before Applying Liquid Foundation

3. Try a Foundation Primer

4. Use Sunscreen During the Day

5. Choose the Right Foundation Formula

7. Be Sparing and Blend Everything Well

8. Reassess Foundation Choices Occasionally

I don't use foundation, but this is great advice! I would be interested in knowing how you choose the right foundation formula. I know there're liquid foundations, powder/creme formulations and cream versions. How do you know which is best?

you know what type of foundation makeup best suits your skinís needs, the next step is finding your ideal shade. Use our guide to determine your skinís undertone and hone in on your perfect match.

Hey, thanks you much. You shared this information on this forum.

I have problems finding the right foundation shade. I've got pale skin and a lot of foundations are just too dark. I don't need white foundation [however, for those that do, Barry M do one] but need very near white. It is a pain, but what brands do pale base?

It a great tips for applying foundation, but when we apply with blender sponge sometimes it does not work as we want. So, I found new beauty tool Sonicblend .The result is amazing and my makeup is flawless.