• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for dry scalp and itchiness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for dry scalp and itchiness

Hello!
    I have scaly hair and I am using a shampoo bar. And a week and a half ago I went to the eco-lounge
    and he took care of me with clay, but it did not help. Or it helped a little, but not everything.
    Before this treatment, I also lost a lot of hair when they washed me or chased me. But now
    my problem is actually itchy scalp and I would like to get some advice on what oils I should use ...
    I have tried a variety of shampoo and shampoo bars. I learn a lot of things from this article edited to remove link but I want to stay in herbal treatments.
    Any help or good advice for someone with the same problem?
    Last edited by Claret; 11-28-2017, 07:17 PM. Reason: edited to remove outside link

A readily available ingredient that can relieve an itchy scalp is baking soda. It helps relieve itching by exfoliating the scalp and controlling dandruff caused by overactive fungi.
    • Make a paste with baking soda and water and apply it directly onto your scalp. For best results, rub some olive oil on your scalp before applying the baking soda paste.
    • Allow it to soak into your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse well with water.
    I think this home remedy will help you.

Comment

Good advice, caroline! I never would've thought of it. Do you know other home remedies? I'd be interested in knowing more.

Comment

Working...
      X