• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Healthcare Apps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthcare Apps

Ladies, do you use any healthcare apps? Share, please

Do you mean health care recommendations and such, or fitness and weight loss focused apps? I have used various apps, but MyFitnessPal is the only one that comes to mind that I've used over any substantial time.

Comment

on world news tonight!

a fitness ap has compromised the military
      they are now being told to set on private if using it to exercise

am surprised they haven't banned them from using

Comment

The military was actually promoting the use of such devices.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

I don't use healthcare apps, but am thinking about using the online doctor service to order my medication. But, anyhow, healthcare apps are a very good idea and I will consider using one. In fact, I need to update my app use. There are so many apps and services now, there is no excuse not to use them. But I will catch up!

Comment

There are plenty of healthcare apps and services but not every app is good. Most of them make my daily life much easier and now I can't imagine my life without it. All these apps you can find in this article, you are welcome -
            Last edited by jns; 09-20-2018, 04:26 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Thank you, Yamly: I know your post was not specifically for me, but I shall use the link you've posted. I hope others do the same, if need be.

Comment

Clue is a great app to track your periods as well as your mood during your cycle.

Comment

I use an app called "P Planner" to track my menstrual cycle. The icon is pink with a white flower in the center. I like it because it's the most minimalist-like period app I've come across and it's easy to use.

Comment

tell me pls healthcare app

Comment

There are some food dedicated apps which can come in handy. Such stuff allows counting calories, managing your ration according to your health problems etc. There is also a lot of recipes for healthy food. The listing of such food apps is in this article:
                      Hope it will come in handy.
                      Last edited by jns; 09-20-2018, 04:21 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I like the MindBody app for finding and booking exercise classes () and Insight Timer for meditation (). They are both free.
                        Last edited by jns; 09-20-2018, 04:27 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
                        X