• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get a clear face fast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get a clear face fast?

How do you get a clear face fast?

You mix baking soda with lemon juice or water to get a fine paste.
    Now, you clean your skin well and use this paste to exfoliate your skin for a few minutes.
    Use warm water to rinse off your face and take a soft towel to pat dry.
    You can follow this way 2 or 3 times weekly.

Good advice! Making your own facial products can often cleanse and heal the skin. Pinterest do a lot of pins of such a kind. If you're a member of that website, you should check it out! Home remedies are very popular: and I assume with good reason.

Comment

Thanks, Yes, I am also a member of this website.

Comment

Hey. At me too it was a problem. I want to tell you from my experience.
        When I had acne, one of the biggest reasons why I personally had acne was dehydration, I ate water every day, and besides, I would drink things that dehydrated my body, like sports drinks and sweet fruit juices. Water is one of the most important nutrients for the body. It has many functions, it regulates many things in the body that apply to your skin, such as hormone levels and hydration of internal organs and much more.
        When I found that I did not drink enough water, I immediately began to drink more.
        I learned that I should drink 50% of my body weight in ounces of water every day.

So if you weigh ...

100 pounds, you need 50 ounces of water a day.

125 pounds, you need 63 ounces of water a day.

150 pounds, you need 75 ounces of water a day.

I also recommend that you drink purified or native water only because tap water is no longer "safe" drinking water, in my opinion. If you look at it, you will find that fluoride, chlorine, metals and even traces of drugs are now in the water! Skin and body can be very sensitive to these things, which can cause more breakthroughs.

Water cleanses the colon and liver, which during cleaning often accumulates toxins that tear out the skin and form acne and other skin symptoms.

Water also moisturizes the body and skin, transferring nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and enzymes into the skin cells, and this helps your skin to be cleansed!

So, to moisturize your body, carry food into the skin cells to heal them, clean them and get rid of toxins and dead bacteria or other infections that can cause more breakouts. I have a great lesson for you!
        Drink less soda, coffee, fruit juices and sports drinks, because they dehydrate you and work against your clean skin.

Hopefully this will help some of you on your way to cleanse the skin.

Comment

Nice tips! A puree using aloe vera and cucumber is a good facial mask for irritated and dry skins.

Comment

Aloe Vera is a gorgeous beauty product ingredient. And I do like my beauty products.

Comment

Thanks for let us know. I even don't use any facial products for me.

Comment

A face mask will help your skin to rejuvenate (or what really happens: generate new skin cells) overnight. You can use any professional product out there based on your skin type. Or take the DIY route and make a mask out of yogurt and strawberries, which gives you a nice combination of hydrating and antioxidant ingredients.

Comment

Working...
                X