• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why to use a light therapy beauty device?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why to use a light therapy beauty device?

LED therapy has grown in popularity in the past few years. It promises to fight acne and signs of aging with the use of light technology. Have you ever used one? Does it really work?

I haven't used LED therapy yet. But I have seen such a device by Phillips online. It is a hair removing pulse light and is meant to keep someone hair-free for up to 8 weeks. I am very interested in using it. I assume it must work: the technology is there. I may well buy one myself, actually. Definitely google it.

Comment

There are a lot of devices out there, but be aware that none of the hair-removal devices are FDA cleared for use on face. You can do real damage if you are not careful. And the acne ones don't work as well as the ones at your dermatologist's office. I wouldn't risk it. My derm uses Cutera devices, they are safe and trusted.

Comment

You've made valid points there, Silvana: it didn't occur to me that these devices could do damage. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X