• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti Aging Secrets of Asian Women!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti Aging Secrets of Asian Women!

Asian women are infamous for looking younger than their actual age. I've my personal research and opinions on it. May go against most of them. But I think Asian women aren't addicted to alcohol or wine. The rate of taking alcohol or wine is very low among Asian women. I think it's the only major reason for not getting old so early. Though there are other factors are active here. But it's my opinion.
    What do you think?

It could be a factor, but I'm not sure if it's a huge one. The kind of food they usually eat could be a factor too. Like, many of them don't eat that often in fastfoods, so they might not be too exposed to oily, high preservatives, etc etc...

Comment

I agree with kakica. Their diet is most likely also a factor, because they don't generally tend to eat convenience food/junk food.

It would never have occured to me that alcohol could contribute to the ageing process. I don't believe it does, personally. But maybe I am wrong. There must be research done into what causes the body to age. Of course we know ageing is a natural process, but factors like diet, whether a person smokes, that type of thing, are known to accelerate the ageing process. Being exposed to the sun, too, is known to cause skin ageing. But I have no clue as to alcohol being such a factor.

It is an interesting post.

Comment

Working...
      X