• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baking Soda for Acne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baking Soda for Acne

Baking soda is a mild exfoliant. And that's why it's very effective to cure pimples and acne. Exfoliant helps to clean dead skin and pores. Baking soda prevents breakouts due to its antibacterial property. So you can use baking soda to cure your acne. Believe me, it really works. You can also apply baking soda on your face for one-two minute then wash it off. It'll give you a glowing face.

Wish you all a beautiful skin.
    PEACE.

I used baking soda for quite awhile in my cleanser, and I like it alot. I posted it here but many ladies said that it ruins the PH levels in your skin. So I stopped. Ummm, maybe I will start using it again.

Comment

Originally posted by kakica View Post
      I used baking soda for quite awhile in my cleanser, and I like it alot. I posted it here but many ladies said that it ruins the PH levels in your skin. So I stopped. Ummm, maybe I will start using it again.
      But be careful, keep it on your skin not more than 75 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesrcurtis View Post

But be careful, keep it on your skin not more than 75 minutes.
        What??? Not more than 75 minutes?

Sorry, I do not agree with your answer. I heard from a lot of people that baking soda helps your face to glow and to remove acne from the face. But I experienced its side effects. Yes, this is true. I applied baking soda face pack on my face, and after 1 or 2 minutes I feel the very fast burning sensation. I don't know why this happened? But after cleaning that face pack with water, I saw my face is red and feels a very burning sensation.

Comment

Thankfully I don't have acne, but Kristen Swan has made a point with her own experiences. It is always best to be gentle with the skin: even with acne. I wouldn't even do a skin peel. It freaks me out: and that is just the name of the proceedure. The skin does need to be treated with respect, acne or no acne.

Comment

Working...
          X