Short ladies- whats hot whats not

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short ladies- whats hot whats not

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Short ladies- whats hot whats not

Hey there: heres hoping someone can help with outfits great for virtically challenged ladies...? I am only around 5ft or 5.1ft, not sure anymore, and am not the tiniest around the lower body region... not bad but not excellent I need bigger boobs to make it look more even !! Anyway, be good if anyone can help.
    ...follow the white rabbit and see how deep the rabbit hole goes...

• my niece is only 5ft with curly blonde hair, if she wear too much pastel pink, she looks about 7. so beware of looking too cutesy!

Comment

• I'm 5'4" but one outfit I have that everyone comments on how sexy I look it it is a silk fuschia blouse, emperor blue skirt, black half jacket, black stocking and the black ankle boot heels (about 2"). If I need/want it I'll wear one of my VS gel enhancement bras to give the girls a bit of oomph.
      Do not dwell in the past,
      do not dream of the future,
      concentrate the mind on the present moment.

-Lord Buddha

Comment

• Try to keep your outfit one colour from head to toe, makes you look as though you're silhouette is longer and leaner...

Vertical stripes make you look taller, as do seam lines...

I recommend having a custom-fitted bra to make sure its the absolute right fit...This way your breasts dont sag and therefore make your chest look smaller...

Try to stay away from baggy clothing and avoid tucking your shirt in...

I think also, when wearing jeans, stay away from the acid wash ones b/c the darker ones, again, make you look longer and leaner...
        The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Comment

• Originally posted by Nats View Post
          Try to keep your outfit one colour from head to toe, makes you look as though you're silhouette is longer and leaner...

Vertical stripes make you look taller, as do seam lines...

I recommend having a custom-fitted bra to make sure its the absolute right fit...This way your breasts dont sag and therefore make your chest look smaller...

Try to stay away from baggy clothing and avoid tucking your shirt in...

I think also, when wearing jeans, stay away from the acid wash ones b/c the darker ones, again, make you look longer and leaner...
          I agree Nats. Though a nice rich color contrast is hot, even on shorty's.

-Lord Buddha

Comment

• Originally posted by Miya View Post
            I agree Nats. Though a nice rich color contrast is hot, even on shorty's.
            Absolutely...nothing at all to make it seem like you look bad - This is just advice if you're trying to look taller, for whatever reason...
            The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Comment

• and excellent advice it is!

-Lord Buddha

Comment

• just stay away from uggz and you'll be just fine

Comment

• Originally posted by light View Post
                  just stay away from uggz and you'll be just fine
                  Uggs suck

Comment

• Just dont wear knee length boots. My friends 5 ft and she looks like mini me.

Comment

• Same here glamgal. I've worn calf-high tight boots before and like them in certain outfits but the knee length ones I just can't do.

-Lord Buddha

Comment

• long skirts will give you a long frame as well, knee length skirts will do nicely but if you don't wear a heel with it, it can cut you in half. beware of shirts that are too long also as they can make us seem shorter. I'm only 5'1" as you are, so I have the same problem. I have done knee high boots though, usually with a shorter skirt or with a long skirt, but not knee length, I look like I've been cut off at the knees.
                        Be the change you want to see in the world!

Comment

• im only 5 1
                          my favorite outfit is black leggings
                          a red/black tunic flannel with black ankle boots
                          someti,es heeled sometimes not
                          depends on if its casuual or not.
                          i think the black makes it look more together
                          therfore giving it the im not so small
                          type of look lol :]

Comment

• Heels. Vertical Strips either top or bottom. Shorter hairstyle or up dos. Thats about all I got...

Comment

• When it comes to making a hair style, try making a puff, it will go well with the short height. Also, use heels, they are good, but make sure that you are comfortable in them. If you are an office going woman, you can't work with your legs hurting the whole day.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X