Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long skirts vs short skirts

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Long skirts vs short skirts

Which do you prefer? With me, it has to be short skirts, as I'm not very tall, so a long skirt would be too long.

• Definitely short skirts. My legs are my best feature. I never wear anything longer than just about the knee.

Comment

• Depends on the skirt. I generally prefer shorter, but sometimes the longer ones work very well.

Comment

• Neither since I don't wear them, but if I did definitely long

Welcome to WH as well

Comment

• Prefer the classic mid length skirts.

Comment

• Ohh have reall dark skin, also , i love long skirts make me look decent and tall every time i wear them

Comment

• Both will look good for you, with long skirt you can wear long top which will cover your body shop. And short skirt will look awesome in you because you are tall. You can wear both type of skirts.

Comment

• DanielSterling, I said I'm not very tall. That's why I can't wear a long skirt, as they are too long for me.

Comment

• I'd prefer never to wear a skirt but if I must I like it about down to my knees. It's either shorts or jeans for me.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                  Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
                  ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• I'm neither Scottish nor a woman, so I don't wear them. But, women in longer skirts look classier and more confident. It take them more seriously.
                    "Those sowing seed with tears
                    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• As one of my son's favorite bands (Cake) sings -- I want a girl with a short skirt and a loooooooong jacket.
                      "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• My wife I know prefer the shorter skirts as she has the sexy legs. That I really enjoy seeing her wearing them with her stocking each day for work lol.
                        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by effy2014 View Post
                          As one of my son's favorite bands (Cake) sings -- I want a girl with a short skirt and a loooooooong jacket.
                          I like that one myself. My wife likes it because it's the theme song to a corny show she likes.
                          "Those sowing seed with tears
                          Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• I am super loving the new trendy short in front and long in back skirts. Length though, does depend on environment, occasion and body type!

Comment

• What happened to midium skirts?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X