Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long skirts vs short skirts

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I think one should wear long and short skirts according to their height and health. If you are tall and little heavier lower body, then surely go for good fitted long skirts it will give you nice shape else you are thin on lower body then opt for short skirts and flaunt your legs. For short and thin girls go for short skirts and short with heavy lower body go for long skirts. Never forget to wear accessories to enhance your look more.
    Last edited by EricaWade; 09-29-2016, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Short skirts always look in fashion. But, sometimes, a long skirt is best.

Comment

• I prefer long skirts. I am not very comfortable with short skirts.

Comment

• I like it when ladies wear skirts, whether they are short or long.
          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• it depends actually when you need to wear a long skirt or short skirt, if i am going out for dinner or something i will wear long skirts and if i go out partying obviously short skirts but i prefer long ones more.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X