• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you buy clothes online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you buy clothes online?

If so, where? I'm an online maniac - I buy almost everything online, just love the convenience.

I bought some stuff recently (ASOS, Amazon and a few more), the first that came was from Shioness (LINK EDITED)

I never bought anything through that site, but I'm pleasently shocked. The clothes are really neatly done, the fabrics are fine, totally worth the prices.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 11-15-2014, 03:59 PM.

I have friends who buy online and it works fine for them. But when i tried i ended up not liking the clothes. And it isn't that the seller lied or something, they were fine. But something wasn't there. Can't explain it...

Comment

Well, it depends what you're buying... I would never buy jeans or pants online for example, because the fit is very important. But some kinds of shirts and dresses, yes for sure.

Comment

I like to buy clothes online and so far I have only good experience.

Comment

Sometimes the issue of size occured and this may take few days to replace. That's why I am not buying clothes from online. I buy only elecrtonic products online.

Comment

I really only ever buy online from victoria secret. Bikinis are super cheap on there!!

Comment

Buying online is great! You get a lot of variety at affordable prices. I prefer buying online while discount offers are going on!

Comment

I love to see the online display.. I dont buy any of it. I like to try once before buying!

Comment

Funnily enough I went bra shopping on Saturday. I tried on 4 bras and was advised not to buy moulded bras, due to my large bust. If I hadn't physically gone into the shop I would've purchased ill-fitting bras. I do like to try before I buy. I seldom buy clothing online these days. However, I do still buy skirts from NEXT Online. Their skirts are gorgeous.

Comment

I think it is OK if you are buying something you already bought and like the fit of. I buy shirts, shorts, pants and underwear from a retailer that has a better selection online than in their local retail store. I keep to specific brands. If I buy other brands, I may have to return the clothes if they don't fit, which is a hassle.
                    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Well said, jns.

Comment

online shopping...it really depends on the sellers...& what we buy.....sometimes the quality vary from product to product

Comment

Working...
                        X