Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you buy clothes online?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Mostly at Amazon,or other online site

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
      My sister's high heels arrived the other day: and they are gorgeous. She will love them. They are black pumps and very, very stylish. Fingers crossed my sister likes them. If she doesn't, I will happily wear them myself! LOL.
      where did u get it ? i got one pair of pricey dream pairs heel sandal from amazon and it's also good for me,lol

Comment

• Sadly my sister has never worn the shoes I bought her. It turns out her leg was too bad [long story]. I haven't worn them myself, either. I shall donate them to a charity shop instead. Because they are beautiful shoes. I think next time I will go into the shop with my sister and let her choose. They were a lovely gift and a beautiful sentiment, though. I definitely plan on buying myself a number of [fairly] high heels online. I am absolutely in love with shoes.

Oh: my dad fitted a wall shoe rack in my hallway cupboard: it is great to have easy access to all my shoes. My dad did a good job. Plus, I also edited my shoe collection recently. I am super organized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
          Sadly my sister has never worn the shoes I bought her. It turns out her leg was too bad [long story]. I haven't worn them myself, either. I shall donate them to a charity shop instead. Because they are beautiful shoes. I think next time I will go into the shop with my sister and let her choose. They were a lovely gift and a beautiful sentiment, though. I definitely plan on buying myself a number of [fairly] high heels online. I am absolutely in love with shoes.

Oh: my dad fitted a wall shoe rack in my hallway cupboard: it is great to have easy access to all my shoes. My dad did a good job. Plus, I also edited my shoe collection recently. I am super organized.
          What a pity,but go to the shop is also a good choice.

Comment

• I agree, Jerry Chang. It is a shame my sister couldn't wear them. But next time I will go with her into the shop and let her choose. Still, it was a nice gesture for me to give her a pair of heels.

As for me buying clothes online: I haven't actually bought any clothing from the Internet for a good few months now. I tend to go to the actual shops with my sister and also with my best friend these days. I have enough clothing, anyway. But I do still shop online for other items: it is handy and convenient. I definitely will carry on doing so.

Comment

• To be quite honest, I do not like physical shops: at all anymore. I much, much rather buy items and clothing online. The crowds, queues, wandering from random-shop-to-random-shop does not appeal anymore. I hate it, actually. Now: I love buying new things but cannot stand being in a shop.

Hence - when my sister moves on - I shall stick to Internet shopping. I only go to the shops because of her. I don't make a fuss or complain, but - deep down - I am very uncomfortable and just hate physical shops, period.

Comment

• I think it depends on the seller and what you are buying. Some people prefer to try things on before buying and many times there can be an issue of fit and size. However, buying things like bags or jewelry is more comfortable than buying jeans or creating dresses and tops. Some sellers don't get the fit right an there are so many fake companies online you have to double-check. It's good to go with well-known brands such as amazon, Zara or eBay. Those who already have a track record of delivering good results and good quality products. I prefer buying jewelry or bags online but when it comes to jeans, trousers or intimates, I would rather go in-person to a shop or to the physical location of the online store. Also buying what you have already bought inperson and you know fits,then you can comfortably buy that same product online,less risk.

Comment

• I agree with much of what you've said, exusano. It is better to go in store for clothing like trousers/skirts/bras/etc.

I still prefer online shopping, though: I often feel uncomfortable in physical shops. But I go in anyway, because it is expected of me from friends and family. But I don't like shops: I can't explain why.

Comment

• yes offcourse i buy a colthes from amazon its very amazing website to buy a clothes at discounted price

Comment

• I had tried online shopping sometime for myself and for my mother siblings too, the product quality depends on the website you are buying from. Sometimes I had received nice results from some online shopping website and some times bad.

Comment

• i mostly do online shopping

Comment

• Originally posted by mania View Post
                          If so, where? I'm an online maniac - I buy almost everything online, just love the convenience.

I bought some stuff recently (ASOS, Amazon and a few more), the first that came was from Shioness (LINK EDITED)

I never bought anything through that site, but I'm pleasently shocked. The clothes are really neatly done, the fabrics are fine, totally worth the prices.
                          Actually i have bought so many times and i had never got problem but recently i buy a dress and it was just a bit unfit.

Comment

• Funnily enough, I bought my sister a pair of high heels online. They were advertized as a size 4 but are actually a size 3. Instead of returning them, I took them to a local retailor and my sister shall get half the sum of the profit from the sale of the shoes.

I thought it innovative to sell them to a shop, rather than go online and return them. In forethought I shall not be buying my sister shoes online: instead I shall go with her into the shop and let her choose for herself.

I do enjoy online shopping, though: and always will.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Old member

I've talked with my ex and Kiyomi, he wants to get back together, Kiyomi is not sure about it. I'm bisexual and doubt I could ever be happy without having...

Today, 11:16 AM By chaya
                            • Reply to Can I bed my mother in law?

If you both think your marriage is otherwise happy, and your wife is accepting of your seeking sexual gratification elsewhere, I somehow think an exception...

Today, 06:47 AM By atskitty2
                            • What do you mean by Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)?

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, commonly known as PCOS is a health condition that affects 10 million women in the world. Genetics, as well as environmental...

Yesterday, 10:51 PM By laiqadm
                            • I can't get over it!

My baby was stillborn. It's been two years now but still, I can't get over it. Also, I couldn't conceive after that. So, I am looking forward to adopting...

Yesterday, 09:13 PM By Emily2020
                            • Reply to Can I bed my mother in law?

Thanks for the advise...

Yesterday, 09:50 AM By sam.extcool

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• What do you mean by Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)?

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, commonly known as PCOS is a health condition that affects 10 million women in the world. Genetics, as well as environmental...

Yesterday, 10:51 PM By laiqadm
                            • I can't get over it!

My baby was stillborn. It's been two years now but still, I can't get over it. Also, I couldn't conceive after that. So, I am looking forward to adopting...

Yesterday, 09:13 PM By Emily2020
                            • Old member

I haven't been on here for a long time. This forum helped me get my life together. Having reached a new low in my life, I'm back for more advice. I'm...

02-14-2020, 03:48 AM By chaya
                            • Can I bed my mother in law?

I'm 40 married. My wife is ok if I bed other woman as far as she don't know who it is and it's not in the same bed as hers. We had a open discussion on...

02-11-2020, 01:12 PM By sam.extcool
                            • Knowing when to push at the doctors?

Hello ladies!

A little bit of background. I am a 30yo mom of 3 kids (ages 10, 5, & 2) - I had all via c-section, also had my tubes...

02-10-2020, 02:30 PM By AnneDixon
                            Working...
                            X