Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you buy clothes online?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Mostly at Amazon,or other online site

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
      My sister's high heels arrived the other day: and they are gorgeous. She will love them. They are black pumps and very, very stylish. Fingers crossed my sister likes them. If she doesn't, I will happily wear them myself! LOL.
      where did u get it ? i got one pair of pricey dream pairs heel sandal from amazon and it's also good for me,lol

Comment

• Sadly my sister has never worn the shoes I bought her. It turns out her leg was too bad [long story]. I haven't worn them myself, either. I shall donate them to a charity shop instead. Because they are beautiful shoes. I think next time I will go into the shop with my sister and let her choose. They were a lovely gift and a beautiful sentiment, though. I definitely plan on buying myself a number of [fairly] high heels online. I am absolutely in love with shoes.

Oh: my dad fitted a wall shoe rack in my hallway cupboard: it is great to have easy access to all my shoes. My dad did a good job. Plus, I also edited my shoe collection recently. I am super organized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
          Sadly my sister has never worn the shoes I bought her. It turns out her leg was too bad [long story]. I haven't worn them myself, either. I shall donate them to a charity shop instead. Because they are beautiful shoes. I think next time I will go into the shop with my sister and let her choose. They were a lovely gift and a beautiful sentiment, though. I definitely plan on buying myself a number of [fairly] high heels online. I am absolutely in love with shoes.

Oh: my dad fitted a wall shoe rack in my hallway cupboard: it is great to have easy access to all my shoes. My dad did a good job. Plus, I also edited my shoe collection recently. I am super organized.
          What a pity,but go to the shop is also a good choice.

Comment

• I agree, Jerry Chang. It is a shame my sister couldn't wear them. But next time I will go with her into the shop and let her choose. Still, it was a nice gesture for me to give her a pair of heels.

As for me buying clothes online: I haven't actually bought any clothing from the Internet for a good few months now. I tend to go to the actual shops with my sister and also with my best friend these days. I have enough clothing, anyway. But I do still shop online for other items: it is handy and convenient. I definitely will carry on doing so.

Comment

• Hey, I am shopping almost everything online form the past 1 year. I like Amazon, Koovs, Myntra, Shein, Lime Road for clothing.

Out of which Koovs and Shein are my favorites

Comment

• To be quite honest, I do not like physical shops: at all anymore. I much, much rather buy items and clothing online. The crowds, queues, wandering from random-shop-to-random-shop does not appeal anymore. I hate it, actually. Now: I love buying new things but cannot stand being in a shop.

Hence - when my sister moves on - I shall stick to Internet shopping. I only go to the shops because of her. I don't make a fuss or complain, but - deep down - I am very uncomfortable and just hate physical shops, period.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                Working...
                X