• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does my outfit look good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my outfit look good?

Asking for opinions on whether my outfit looks good on me. Plus I'm wearing my hijab.
    It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

Very lovely Elena it's looks like the correct outfit for the weather in England for you. But Donna said very cute outfit as well. So thank you for sharing a pic of it with all of us here on WH... 😃😎💐👠
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

I also think it is a nice outfit and is nicely color coordinated.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
        Very lovely Elena it's looks like the correct outfit for the weather in England for you. But Donna said very cute outfit as well. So thank you for sharing a pic of it with all of us here on WH... 😃😎💐👠
        Thanks, I can look quite sexy and wear more revealing clothes but somedays I feel like dressing more modestly and wearing my hijab but I also want to look good aswell so thanjs for the compliments.

-

Comment

You look great! I love the color of your hijab.

Comment

Originally posted by JessyJess View Post
            You look great! I love the color of your hijab.
            Thank you.

-

Comment

You look amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Elena_EvilEye View Post

Thanks, I can look quite sexy and wear more revealing clothes but somedays I feel like dressing more modestly and wearing my hijab but I also want to look good aswell so thanjs for the compliments.
                Your welcome Elena your new outfit went well with your hijab as you match it up really nice. But I have a feeling you wear everything very well Elena..
                When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

I was just able to pop on a PC to check you out! I like it also, although I cannot see much detail. Are those heels? And are those sequins in your hijab? I can't tell if it has some shine, or if it's just the nubby texture.

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
                    I was just able to pop on a PC to check you out! I like it also, although I cannot see much detail. Are those heels? And are those sequins in your hijab? I can't tell if it has some shine, or if it's just the nubby texture.
                    I'm wearing flats not heels and yes those are sequins on my hjiab.

-

Comment

Well the body looks good, the smile looks awesome, I love bling and the combination is perfect how's that
                      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Lookin hawt!

Comment

You are looking really awesome.

Comment

Really you are looking Nice and awesome...I like it.

Comment

Looks very beautiful when you wear them.
                              Civil engineering outsourcing

Comment

Working...
                              X