Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Need a cool dress for a rock party

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• HELP! Need a cool dress for a rock party

Hi there
    I'm looking for a black (or just dark) short dress for a rock party (in two weeks). Do you know some cool online shops for such dresses (high quality of course)?
    I've found e.g. one Dan-yl. Has anyone ever ordered these dresses? when yes, can you give me a feedback, please. because they look pretty cool, but I want some more information.
    I'll be thankful for all advices and ideas about my rock party outfit

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by karlyy; 12-08-2016, 11:27 AM.

• Hi Karlyy, we do not permit outbound linking here. However, you are most welcome to post a pic of the address and let us know the name of the company you are trying to order from. I do know that many of the online stores are "iffy" in quality, but others are good.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• yeah, I'd be happy to help, if you post a pic. I love fashion and appreciate quality.

Comment

• I went to zara and got an amazing dress which is an off shoulder dress and its grey and black, really kick-***

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• U2 Feedback

I love U2: I checked out their website. I think some of the members were rude about U2: which was totally unfair. U2 produce great music and those insults...

09-09-2019, 09:57 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Diagnosis on Netflix

There are only 7 episodes, but I found this to be such an informative, interesting and eye-opening show. I was truly captivated by it and wanted to recommend...

09-05-2019, 07:43 AM By Ashlee T.
        • Is it weird that I'm addicted to giving BJs?

I know this is probably going to sound like a windup but it's a genuine question. And a warning to fellas: any comment along the lines of "come give...

09-04-2019, 06:05 PM By GillBlack
        • High Fat, High Carbohydrate, High Protein – Which Works Best?

When I was struggling to continue my progress last year, a couple of good friends started suggesting that I figure out my “macros” and “reduce carbs.”...

09-04-2019, 12:24 AM By Stillness
        • Hurricane Dorian devastation

I watched some videos from hurricane Dorian last night. I hope our members or readers in the Carribean are safe.

And I suppose our members...

09-03-2019, 07:42 AM By atskitty2
        Working...
        X