• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jeans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeans

heard on radio today there's some study suggesting jeans should be retired by age 53

don't tell that to my neighbors (both over 70) don't think I've seen either of them wear anything other than blue jeans
    not giving up my jeans at any age, they're too comfortable

Jeans are still comfortable and practical after 53, so why quit wearing them?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

How would a study demonstrate that? Who funded it? The polyester lobby?
      "Those sowing seed with tears
      Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Yeah, I kinda doubt that will be a fashion rule

Comment

I agree that jeans will always be in fashion. I wear jeans a lot but would like to wear different trousers. I am steering clear of the tracksuit fashions. Er, no. And socks with heels. And cropped tops and pants. I want to look stylish without wearing fashions I am too old for. Jeans get tiring, too.

Comment

Hmmm, yeah all jeans is really comfortable everyone. And all peoples also like this jeans pents & shirts. I am agree with you.

Comment

I do think jeans look fabulous with high heels. And I love jeans with embroidery on. They are the latest fashion trend. I avoid stone washed jeans and ripped jeans. I do like indigo jeans. Jeans are definitely versatile.

Comment

I love jeans and will be wearing them all of my life

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                  I do think jeans look fabulous with high heels. And I love jeans with embroidery on. They are the latest fashion trend. I avoid stone washed jeans and ripped jeans. I do like indigo jeans. Jeans are definitely versatile.
                  I think high heels is not comfortable for all girls. But I am agreed with jeans this is really good looking on boys & girls. Thats really a good fashion.

Comment

I think you're right, Ahsan1900: heels are not comfortable for every girl. I don't wear high heels myself, but love the look of them with jeans. Women do get to wear beautiful shoes, though: I love looking at shoes on the Internet. There are so many designs. Anyhow, jeans are fashionable. And rightly so.

Comment

Jeans are most wearable thing worldwide and comfortable as compare to others, so why we quit jean?

Comment

I agree Rahul123. Jeans will always be in fashion. I am wearing jeans now, as a matter of fact. I own 3 or 4 pairs ATM. I love jeans with embroidery on. Gorgeous shoes - whether flat or heeled - enhance the look. And both men and women look good in them.

That's my penny's worth!

Comment

I kinda doubt that will be a fashion rule

Comment

it is totally upto you adnd your desires what you want to wear. This old lady lives down the street. She is always in fashion no matter what, last week she bought these shoes from foot locker and showed me this. So it is completely one's own wish. Please dont judge
                            Last edited by jns; 03-14-2018, 06:38 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I agree saranat25: a person should wear whatever their heart desires. It's a free world and there should be no fashion rules per se. Common sense is important [obviously] but style is personal. For instance, my style is to wear funky earrings and always have party nails. I also pluck my eyebrows and the suchlike. I choose for myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X