Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jeans

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• amy40
    started a topic jeans

jeans

heard on radio today there's some study suggesting jeans should be retired by age 53

don't tell that to my neighbors (both over 70) don't think I've seen either of them wear anything other than blue jeans
    not giving up my jeans at any age, they're too comfortable

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    Cool!

Leave a comment:

• MrMr
    replied
    I have thick thighs but a small waist which is why skinny stretch is perfect

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    I don't have the legs for them, but skinny jeans do look great.

Leave a comment:

• MrMr
    replied
    Skinny stretch jeans are the best! Can look smart or casual

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    I still wear jeans, but not often. I do find I prefer other trousers these days: although jeans are still cool. Jeans are very much in fashion ATM. But I wouldn't wear them every day. And if I were going to a party, then I would wear a skirt or dress. I write this because it bothers me when women turn up for parties in jeans. I don't like that. Parties should be more glamorous than that. Plus, skirts are appropriate now it is almost springtime. Of course, every woman has the right to choose what to wear for herself, but I don't think jeans 24/7 is a good look.

Leave a comment:

• atskitty2
    replied
    chrisaterr it is completely dependent on your preferences for cut and fit. If rubbing between your legs is the issue, you apparently need a softer fabric-a lighter, softer cotton. It's really a matter of trying many brands and cuts to find what is right.

Leave a comment:

• chrisaterr
    replied
    What brand makes good jeans at reasonable prices? I do not quite understand the compositions and they quickly rub between the legs

Leave a comment:

• Silvana
    replied
    Jeans FTW! Yeah, I'm never giving mine up.

Leave a comment:

• Babe113
    replied
    I don't see why anyone should not wear jeans, there are styles for different ages.

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    Agreed, DocGingysnap.

Leave a comment:

• DocGingysnap
    replied
    I think if they are comfortable it doesn't matter what age you are wearing them.

Leave a comment:

• WilliG
    replied
    That's a matter of taste. Personally I wear jeans almost every day. I'm a little bit overweight and I think jeans suit me well and make me slimmer. I've ordered a few jeans here in NZ and I'm completely satisfied with their quality.
    Last edited by jns; 04-18-2019, 01:23 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    I agree saranat25: a person should wear whatever their heart desires. It's a free world and there should be no fashion rules per se. Common sense is important [obviously] but style is personal. For instance, my style is to wear funky earrings and always have party nails. I also pluck my eyebrows and the suchlike. I choose for myself.

Leave a comment:

• saranat25
    replied
    it is totally upto you adnd your desires what you want to wear. This old lady lives down the street. She is always in fashion no matter what, last week she bought these shoes from foot locker and showed me this. So it is completely one's own wish. Please dont judge
    Last edited by jns; 03-14-2018, 06:38 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Leave a comment:

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

Today, 01:51 AM By driiols
  • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

Yesterday, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
  • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

Yesterday, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
  • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

Yesterday, 06:25 PM By driiols
  • Reply to Catching up!

I am so sorry, atskitty2. You're not alone with your grief: you and your mum are going so through much. There is little I can say, but you've got your...

Yesterday, 06:24 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Introduction

Hello Everyone!
    I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
  • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
  • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
    Mistress Of All Evil
    Poor Unfortunate Soul
    The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

07-18-2019, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Doing The Laundry And Other Cleaning

Are you a cleaning god/goddess?

I clean my apartment ALL the time. Items get put in the bin, the washing up gets done daily, the laundry...

07-13-2019, 05:12 AM By Popcorn&Candy
Working...
X