• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

April Poster of the Month!

Please welcome us in congratulating long time member, Stillness for being our April Poster of the Month!!
See more
See less

Women's clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's clothes

Why can't nice clothes be made for women sizes?

I'm not sure where you were shopping but I love many of the women's styles out now. It is a sort of 80's vibe, and I don't wish to relive high school, but I still manage to find nice things.

Try another store

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
      . It is a sort of 80's vibe,)
      not saying anything wrong with 80s style......just not my style

Comment

remember taking quizzes to see what style you were? just popped in my head that I was ingenue

Comment

Guess could try some other stores but not much of a shopper and don't like going to malls.

Comment

maybe try online then?

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
              maybe try online then?
              not a good clothes judge
              need to try things on at store and get an opinion whether husband, kid, or stranger

thanks for your input

Comment

Women's clothing now a days are great, They have so much in fashion. Women can wear any type of things can can make them new trend. And today there are so many many Fragrance For Women's[/url] are also there.
                Last edited by atskitty2; 05-16-2017, 12:40 AM.

Comment

I have some cute clothes that I've bought online but sometimes I like to wear an oversized man's shirt. So comfy.

Comment

I am quite curvy but find shops do cater for my size [thankfully!]. Wearing stylish, tailored clothes in very important but the major fashion shops tend to cater for smaller women, so I have to stick to M&S along with other shops. Not all my clothes are M&S but their clothing is very well made and looks good. I buy all my bras from Bravissimo. I have a large bust, so their underwear really suits me. I think it's just a case of going to the less obvious shops when searching for stylish women's clothing your size. Do also know, the fashion industry is waking up to the face most women in Britain are size 16 and over. There is much more choice now: but do keep looking.

Comment

Working...
                    X