• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Women's clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to see which places you are buying your clothes, There are plenty of good options available these days and even you can order some online as well.

Comment

Guess could try some other stores but not much of a shopper and don't like going to malls

Comment

I have bought clothes online. In fact, I do enjoy doing so. But my sister prefers me to go into the shopping centre with her and trying on the clothes there. Still, online shopping is great, easy and convenient. I would do all my shopping online, if I could! Still, it is personal preference.

Comment

I’m a fashion enthusiast and I must mention this adorable Black Noir dress I bought this week from Farah Talib Aziz.
          Last edited by atskitty2; 01-11-2018, 09:50 AM. Reason: links not allowed

Comment

I just bought this trendy Blue velvet by Farah Talib Aziz. A must have for your wardrobe collection.
            Last edited by jns; 01-12-2018, 03:24 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I do love clothes like every woman! I also LOVE shoes. I bought two pairs of boots the other week. They are definitely classy and stylish. Anyhow, I would like to wear skirts more often. Jeans are great, but get a little boring. No: stylish skirts are where it's at. One of my favourite bloggers is Emily Schuman. I love her fashion on her "Cupcakes and Cashmere" website. She wears this gorgeous shirt dress: it is unique, quirky and cool. Do google it! Anyhow, I do love fashion.

Comment

I just bought this trendy Black Rose Wrap by Farah Talib Aziz. A must have for your wardrobe collection.

Comment

This is not true. Now a days all sizes are available in almost every fashion. Most brands do that. I don't understand why you said that. What is your perspective behind this. About which cloths you are talking. Please elaborate a little.

Comment

Hi there. How are you? It seems that you are fond of shopping. I think you should shop from any mall. It will help you to visit different brands. Every size varies according to person. You may shop from an open market. I wish you good luck. Take care of your health.

Comment

Working...
                    X