• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camel toe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camel toe

I gained about 5 lbs and now I I get wicked camel toe whenever I am wearing tight pants. Any suggestions beyond losing weight?
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Did you try a different type of panty or body shaping garment? A bigger size for a few weeks until the weight comes off? Or just skip the tighter pants for awhile. Do you intend to lose the weight?

Comment

Yeah, I'm with kitty. I'd try for a shaper panty when wearing a tighter pant. That should help to smooth things out a bit. And yes, make it a point to skip the super tight pants and if you do wear them, be sure to wear an extra long top out over them.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Definitely use a shaper panty.

Comment

But aren't shaper panties super tight? I prefer to be comfortable.
          Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

Nah. I have a couple pairs of them for certain outfits. If you go for a full coverage Spanx or something then yeah it'd be uncomfortable, but they make a lot of seamless coverage panties these days.

I saw a funny article last night and thought of you. It's underwear with pads built in to look like a big camel toe and apparently women are buying these and wearing them because apparently, men like it. LOL
            "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Originally posted by DreamP346 View Post
              But aren't shaper panties super tight? I prefer to be comfortable.
              aren't your tight pants uncomfortable?

Comment

Originally posted by amy40 View Post
                aren't your tight pants uncomfortable?
                Nope. Not yoga pants or skinny jeans. Not to the level spanx is.

Comment

Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
                  I saw a funny article last night and thought of you. It's underwear with pads built in to look like a big camel toe and apparently women are buying these and wearing them because apparently, men like it. LOL
                  Which brings us to option 2: Wear even tighter pants! It will make Japanese women jealous.

I saw this too, BD. I think it's a real thing in Japan.
                  "Those sowing seed with tears
                  Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
                    Nah. I have a couple pairs of them for certain outfits. If you go for a full coverage Spanx or something then yeah it'd be uncomfortable, but they make a lot of seamless coverage panties these days.

Men are complicated
                    I couldn't say I like them, they "intrigue" me more than anything. A kind of allegory of an unknown territory.
                    Besides, their appeal is only on other women than my SO. Last weekend we were at Spa, one lady happened to sport an eye-catching one. The situation was that I was leaving water and she was coming in, it was impossible not to look.

On a more serious note, I also saw an ad for a special patch to cover the camel toe.
                    Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

Comment

You should try Yoga Meditation.

Comment

Dream, I felt horrible last week waiting for an elevator when an Asian woman walked past me down the hall, with the most pronounced camel toe I think I've ever seen. I thought of you and this post. I am sure I stared at it... And I admit I may have giggled when she went on around the corner. It looks SO uncomfortable!

I felt bad for her, and felt bad for giggling. :/

Comment

I was also thinking tight pants are uncomfortable, so why worry about spanx being uncomfortable, but I see that was covered. Sounds like maybe you are wearing leggings as pants? Hard pass then lol. I would just get looser/different pants.

Comment

Black or darker fabrics are more likely to hide this issue.

Comment

It's not just the weight and the dark colors help ALOT... I think certain ppl just have this problem alot more than others... My friend is about the same size and weight as me and she doesnt have to worry about it at all but i def do!!! i bought these light purple yoga tights online that I love SO much but they're super tight fitting which is actually really comfy but they show everything down there and I can hardly stand to go out the front door in them.

Comment

Working...
                              X