Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find skin tight ankle booties?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Where can I find skin tight ankle booties?

I like to cuff my jeans and I'm looking for a pair of ankle booties that will look good for this. I don't want cheap $30 boots but I can't pay anything more than $200 either. Any store recommendations?

• Forgot to mention I want a 1" or less heel. TIA.

Comment

• You can go to see OurMall, beautiful clothes, all-match shoes, etc, let you surprise price, recently my friend and I joined the OurMall group shopping, bought a dress skirt, ha ha, very suitable for me, come on.
      Last edited by atskitty2; 07-25-2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• You could google ankle booties in images and click on the booties that catch your eye. If you right click, you can purchase said booties. I found out you could do this recently. I'm sure you've got a credit card and plus you get to choose from hundreds of boots and shoes. Definitely google booties. I do hope I've helped!

Comment

• Thanks for the info! Definetely going to try it.

Comment

• I'm glad to help!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
            • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            Working...
            X