What do you look at before making a purchase online from a fashion store?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you look at before making a purchase online from a fashion store?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What do you look at before making a purchase online from a fashion store?

Hey everyone,

I was about to purchase some dresses online but im afraid that the sizes will not fit me and the exchange policy will be very troublesome. I have many bad experience shopping online, maybe some people could share with me what do you look out for before making a purchase!

Thank you!

• Is there a sizing chart for the site or manufacturer of the items that you want to buy?

Comment

• Yeah it does, but sometimes the chart are missing out a few information and some are fairly inaccurate

Comment

• The sites I use generally have size guide but also advise whether a piece of clothing is true to size. If this is not the case, they then advise on your purchase being a size smaller or larger.
        I've never had any issue's with returning something and either getting a refund or a different size.

Comment

• hah! the prices for sure. but actually im trying to look for the quality of materials and return policies, because you know how it works with the online shops.. im size 2-4 and its also hard for me to find the right size. charts help and i usually call them directly, for example the hot line or something like this

Comment

• I don't really buy clothing online, except for Bravissimo. I wish I could answer your question but maybe buying from an online store with a good returns policy is an option. I can't think of what else to advise.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X