• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Top Six Clothing Tips Every Girl Should Know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Six Clothing Tips Every Girl Should Know

1. DIY Bra Strap Concealer

2. Clever Zipper Solution

3. Double The Layers, Half The Frump

4. Stretching Jeans To Fit

5. Removing Deodorant Stains

6. Think Outside Of The Belt

Good ideas!

Comment

Good working ideas.
      Link removed
      Last edited by atskitty2; 09-21-2017, 08:44 PM.
      Brava Lingerie

Comment

Great Tips! Thanks.

Comment

Yes, it’s good idea. But I wanna add one thing more. Warm and cute shoes of Salomon. I've bought it two years ago. It’s really comfy.
          Last edited by jns; 10-27-2017, 08:33 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine Yanel View Post
            Yes, it’s good idea. But I wanna add one thing more. Warm and cute shoes of Salomon. I've bought it two years ago. It’s really comfy.
            They look so ugly:/
            Last edited by jns; 10-27-2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Pretty Useful through.

Comment

I think its good. My friend had a little incidence related to this and that is something I want to share today. Her boyfriend told her that he is not going to live with her anymore. The reason that ******* told was that he said you are not wearing hot and sexy cloths. Well this was really heartbreaking to my friend at that time. I don't know why he said that to her. She was really hot at that time. Specially for him she dress up well and put the makeup on and all. Still he don't like her. She blamed herself that she might look sexier to attract him and all. I told him that this is not good. He was a pig. You are gorgeous. Well this was the story. Sometimes things go that way which leads our perspective towards clothing and inner emotions relationship.

Comment

repeat post

Comment

repeat post

Comment

repeat post

Comment

There are some very controlling men, Pheobe412 and your friend was unfortunate enough to date one. Tell your friend she is worth 100 of him. I'd advise every female: NEVER let someone control you, whether male or female. I am not saying your friend was to blame - she was not - but she has the power to walk away and find a man that respects her and loves her for her. She is not some toy or puppet and should never be a "good girl". You're obviously a good friend, so you'll no doubt be gentle with her feelings. She doesn't need to confront him, she can just walk away.

Comment

That's an insecurity on his part, pheobe. It's always a little off-putting to me when a man has any sort of pre-occupation with my appearance or wardrobe choices. It can certainly be a red flag, and in the case of your friend, it certainly was. I hope she walked away and stayed away from him.

Comment

Great Information!

Comment

Good fashion advice, perry611. I shall use it.

Comment

Working...
                              X