• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Six Clothing Tips Every Girl Should Know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea

Comment

I am wearing skirts and dresses virtually daily now. I loathe jeans and will not be wearing them. I also avoid T-shirts. I love looking stylish and fashionable. Wearing colourful, smart clothes is the right decision for me.

Comment

Yeah, and the real issue here is that you should shop only with reliable clothes places as you do with your groceries, especially with kids. Like that will give you the best offer to get child clothes for your family. Just like that.
        Last edited by jns; 11-01-2018, 04:36 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I thought I'd mention it: I sorted my closet last night. I have an in-built closet in my bedroom. I decided to empty it and toss items I never wear and organize clothing on the hangers and fold other items. I also sorted through my top drawer. I just threw away a load of stuff.

I feel cleansed and refreshed for doing so!

Comment

Working...
          X