• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion

Hmmm, Anyone tell me about latest fashion?
    Kindly, Can you send me some pictures new fashion of Clothes?

If you want to know about latest fashion cloths then you can visit Skylinewears for latest fashion cloths including men and women and also about sports etc. They are the top sellers for selling fashion stuff. For more details please visit:

Fashion magazines are a good way to find out what's in and what is not in. But I do think you should dress for yourself and not just follow fashion "rules". You can mix your personal style with fashion. Only buy what makes you feel comfortable, stylish and confident. Experiment with different colours and cuts. Skirts and blouses are a good start, Fitted trousers and tailored jeans are a good start. When it comes to shoes, don't force yourself to wear painful or awkward shoes. Only wear heels if you're comfortable with them. If you just cannot walk in them, try lower heeled heels. A thick, chunky heel is a good start: only wear spike heels when you get used to wearing height in your footwear. But do remember you can buy stylish flatter shoes. Anyhow, wander around the shops and do try on various styles. Good luck!

I just bought some trendy Luxury dresses from. A must have for your wardrobe collection.
        Last edited by jns; 03-08-2018, 03:50 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

A good idea to see what's in fashion is to go to NEXT. Whether or not you buy any items in that particular shop is up to you, but they always stock what's in fashion. I love that shop myself. They have the latest skirts, which I've got my eye on. Their tops have modern cuts and their jeans have embroidery on. I don't work there, but that is my plug!