Are You Wearing Your Dresses This Summer?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Wearing Your Dresses This Summer?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Are You Wearing Your Dresses This Summer?

I am! I wear a dress every day now. I also wear skirts. I love buying dresses from charity shops: vintage chic. I LOVE clothes and fashion.

Over to you!

• I do wear dresses a lot in the warmer weather. They're so much easier and cooler.

Comment

• I agree, atskitty2. I am wearing my fuchsia dress today: it's gorgeous. I also wear my skirts. I do enjoy fashion and looking stylish.

Charity shop dresses are cool. Definitely browse through one and see what you think! Vintage clothing shops are also a great place to look for dresses.

Just an idea!

Comment

• I love fashion. And I love having my own personal style.

I am not wearing a dress today, but have been over the past few weeks. I find vintage charity dresses are stylish and comfortable. I even got complimented on a dress of mine when I went to the library. I sensed a touch of jealousy, which made me realize how good I looked! Sometimes a little jealousy can be flattering. But that is another topic! LOL.

Comment

• been wearing my long black skirt to church
          only own one dress
          it's not for church as it hugs the body but would wear it on a date with husband

Comment

• They are, atskitty2. I have been wearing my summer dresses for the past few days. They look stylish, too. Who doesn't want to look pretty?

Comment

• I am wearing one of my vintage dresses today. It is gorgeous and comfortable.

I LOVE fashion.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X