Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fabulous New Boots!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

I do love shoes and definitely am glad to have forked out for these boots. I certainly love my footwear. Women do get to wear fabulous shoes, don't they?

Have you bought any pairs of shoes recently? Photos, too, please!

• I have been wearing my new boots often. Alas, they have rubbed on the heel. Still, they were worth every penny. I do have a weakness for shoes: and rockstars! But that is another story.

Anyone been splashing out on shoes recently?

Comment

• Last week a bought another pair of boots: they are fur [fake! LOL] lined and are weather-proof. They are a beige colour and have grey fake-fur. They are incredibly comfortable. My close friend encouraged me to buy them. I tried them on and they fit perfectly. I am grateful to my friend for advising I buy them: they were worth every penny.

I LOVE shoes!

Comment

• wow thats nice. have you ever tried to buy from shoespie or somewhere else. What type of shoes would you prefer to girls with flat feets. I buy shoes online from dresslily coupons which is affordable and fancy.
        Last edited by jns; 12-26-2019, 12:32 PM. Reason: Advertising and outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• I'll check it out, sam1232. Oh: I received a beautiful pair of red shoes for my birthday the other day. They are gorgeous. I don't know how to upload a photo, unfortunately, but they are stunning.

I love shoes and always will. I may not be able to wear high heels, but I can still wear lower heels and flats. Wearing stylish footwear is luxurious and makes you feel like a model.

Comment

• I have bought two more pairs of boots: both from the same shop. One is fake-fur lined and the other are thick, sturdy winter boots. They are incredibly comfortable and I am very happy with them.

I love shoes!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X