Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you care for your hair?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How do you care for your hair?

I try to get hot oils. I'm addicted to conditioners. That was one of my biggest addictions. I can't just use one. I have to have a lot. And I get really irritated when I'm at somebody else's house and they don't have conditioner! But now I stick to one coz it's superb after trying a lot of hair conditioner Hair from revitalash is the only one I trust after switching from one brand to another. How about yours?

• I use one in a purple bottle, I think its called Aussie.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Care for hair,before a wash your hair do oiling and then wash,use a natural product,in a week 2-3 time wash your hair,not daily wash your hair it be rough,and do oiling and massage to it really a good for a hair,your hair be a thick and silky use a good shampoo,conditioner,this will help you.
      8gb usb flash

Comment

• I'm conditioner obsessed too. I shampoo every other day and condition every day with herbal essence for dyed hair (even though my hair isn't dyed). I do herbal essence 3 minute deep conditioner twice a week. After every shower I put in Infusium leave in conditioner (just so I can put a comb through my hair). I have very thick, very curly, and very fast growing hair. I donate it to locks of love once a year and they always compliment how healthy my hair is for its length so I guess the excessive conditioning works for me!

Comment

• I actually shampoo and condition my hair every day.
          Shampoo wise I just use Suave, nothing in particular. Currently for Conditioner I use Tresseme for Moisture. I leave it in for a few minutes and then wash it out.

Comment

• I have to shampoo my hair every day, if I don't it gets super oily. I have baby fine blonde hair that is straight as a stick. Have to keep it short also because it's very thin also. I use Panteen for fine hair shampoo and conditioner. It helps give me an extra umph so my hair isn't so flat.

Comment

• hair are the most beautiful part for for girls.
              so before hair wash use the hair oil.
              and use the good products like sampoo and conditioners.

Comment

• I dont wash my hair every day - i wash it every other day - this allows for the natural oils to come out (which is much better than using shampoos/conditioners)

then i use tigi bead head - the brand is amazing and for the conditioner i use herbal essence.

It is also good to use hair masque on a weekly basis.

Comment

• i think the best way to care for your skin is to use the natural ingredients...if you are addicted to conditioner, then go organic...Be careful while choosing the conditioner. The best conditioner for dry hair is oil massage and among the most effective hair oils are olive oil, almond oil, jojoba oil,coconut oil and mustard oil. Olive oil prevents dryness as well as cures hair loss. It protects hair from harsh sun rays and is also enhanced as a super hair conditioner by the sun's natural heat.

Comment

• Currently I'm using Pantene shampoo and conditioner..

Comment

• Right now, im using the new Sunsilk Co-creation. They are superb

Comment

• i just use shampoo and i don't blow dry my hair if i can help it... thats all i don't use conditioner at all and i barely use straightening or curling irons or anything else except shampoo
                        Screw You Cheese & Chocolate! >.<

Comment

• i shampoo everyday as well because my hair is oily too, and i don't use conditioner for the same reason... my hair is also on the thinner side, though not as much as yours seems to be, but conditioner just makes it limper and oilier
                          Screw You Cheese & Chocolate! >.<

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to New guy

Welcome!!

Today, 07:31 AM By Womens Fitness
                          • Reply to Husband seeking advice

When she says it doesn't matter, she probably means that she loves you and wants you. I've lost the amount you've gained. It matters.

You...

Yesterday, 12:03 PM By Stillness
                          • Reply to new man needs help

I agree that her hormones are probably playing a big part here.
                            Additionally however, what is the rest of the relationship like? What other ways...

Yesterday, 09:18 AM By atskitty2
                          • Reply to new man needs help

It certainly sounds hormonal. She needs to speak with her doctor about working to balance her hormones now that she's gone through menopause. I know it...

Yesterday, 08:15 AM By Ashlee T.
                          • Reply to Husband seeking advice

You've already been given wonderful advice, so I can only second everyone's viewpoint.

You obviously love your wife a great deal: you just...

Yesterday, 03:35 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• New guy

Hi all,

32 year old guy here. Always interested in hearing female pov on everything in life.

04-06-2019, 11:24 AM By MrMr
                          • Husband seeking advice

Hey! I need your advice. My wife is super stressed. I am lost in my role as a husband on how to help her.

The last 6 months have been absolutely...

04-22-2019, 08:05 AM By Husbandseekingadvice
                          • new man needs help

just joined for some advice. i married a women 38 years ago who was a virgin at the time and never had an orgasm or never masturbated. After several...

04-22-2019, 04:39 PM By hornyallthetime
                          • The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

04-19-2019, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
                          • New to divorce and sharing kids

I wasn’t sure where to post this. Does anyone here been divorced and share joint custody with ex?

We have. 4,5 and 6 week old daughters...

04-18-2019, 11:20 PM By Kaja9584
                          Working...
                          X