Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does my body figure look feminine or boyish?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Does my body figure look feminine or boyish?

Here are some pictures:

EDIT..

Do you think I have a feminine body figure/ a boyish figure? Just wondering because I feel sort of self-conscious about my body figure...
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 07-15-2010, 08:16 PM. Reason: PHOTOBUCKET is ok - links didn't work
    Love is my message.
    ~Michael Jackson~

• Post pictures on the page. The links are bad and you are not supposed to put them on posts.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• jns,

We love it when our members help guide the new people, of the rules, here thank you

collegegirl, I edited the links as they only went to photobucket, not directly to your Album.

Photobucket is okay as a link if it goes directly to your Album and is the only like outside of links directly pertaining to WH threads that are allowed.

However, as suggested, you would be best to copy a picture into your Album on WH, then copy the URL come back to this page, Go Advanced, use the Mountain button third on the right and post the URL into that, which will show the picture here.

However, if you feel down about yourself, then let's see what suggestions we can make having seen them on dress, hair, etc because often it's not the body it's how you work it

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• My pictures...

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...-me-tights.jpg
        Love is my message.
        ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

• Well I definitely see a girl and not a boy.

If you want to look MORE feminine, you could wear skirts or dresses, or something in general that is less casual.

Comment

• You have a perfectly feminine figure. You look athletic also, are you?
            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Thanx! and no, not really athletic, but I get that a lot...Thank you, I see that as a compliment
              Love is my message.
              ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

• hun your fine you have a very feminine body.
                Dead animals don't equal fashion it equals cruelty

Comment

• Why do you feel self conscience about your body? From looking at your pictures, I can see you take care about your grooming. And you are really quite pretty.

Comment

• I don't know, I guess because all the women in my family are curvy and that's something that I lack...and I don't know why but I don't feel as feminine without curvy hips...and Thank you
                    Love is my message.
                    ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

• awwh,Thank you!
                      Love is my message.
                      ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

• The attire you have on does make you look a bit on the boyish side.
                        A pic with jeans would be better.

Comment

• yea I know the picture where I had the shorts on, does a bit...but I've worn it with a more girly top and shoes, and it looked better...But I can never find anything to look really feminine because I don't have any curves whatsoever
                          Love is my message.
                          ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

• If you swapped the shorts for like an A-line skirt or something, you'd look a lot curvier!

Comment

• I know but I hate skirts, plus the shorts make me look more grown up than skirts...and I like things that will show off the figure, that's why I hate my shape because I don't have curves to show off, and skirts just hide the figure I do have and makes it look like I have something I don't...Plus skirts make my booty look really high and I don't really like that
                              I don't know what else to do.
                              Love is my message.
                              ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Today, 01:11 AM By jns
                              • Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

Yesterday, 01:51 AM By driiols
                              • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

07-19-2019, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
                              • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

07-19-2019, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
                              • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

07-19-2019, 06:25 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Today, 01:11 AM By jns
                              • Introduction

Hello Everyone!
                                I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
                              • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
                              • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
                                Mistress Of All Evil
                                Poor Unfortunate Soul
                                The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

07-18-2019, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              Working...
                              X