Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argh small breasts :(

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Argh small breasts :(

Hi.

I know you're probably rolling your eyes about another small breast question lol,but I'm desperate! I'm 16 and 32A but I hate it so much I could cry! I look like a boy its not fair I feel so unfeminine. I've been this size for about 2-3yrs now so I doubt I'll grow any more,just frustrates me because my mum was a 34DD before pregnancy!! But she was pretty much this size at 16. And the rest of my family are 36B-C's. I just feel like giving up and that any boy I date I'll disappoint. I'm 5'2ft and 110lbs/ 8 stone. I don't know what to do please help,thanks very much xx

• You are not done growing yet so you do not know for sure if this is your definite size.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Check out this popular thread:

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...s-passion.html

Boobs are boobs. Boys will like them no matter what they look like.

Comment

• Originally posted by mes_t View Post
        check out this popular thread:

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...s-passion.html

boobs are boobs. Boys will like them no matter what they look like.
        exactly
        [I]a smart man learns from his mistakes..a wise man learns from the mistakes of others..[/I]

Comment

• Originally posted by LOVE2HATE94 View Post
          any boy I date I'll disappoint
          If your breast size is his main concern then I reckon he ain't the kind of boy you'll want to date anyhow.

Breasts are breasts and they're always beautiful.

Comment

• Listen....I want you to lay back and close your eyes. I want you to imagine a man, your man kissing you slow, tender, your lips yor ears your neck, cheeks throat, all the while he is unbottoning your blouse...concentrate on his mouth, where its going, your shoulders, throat chest breasts feel the kissing, he goes from one breast to the other, all men do, then he goes beyond...all men do. if you are enjoying this your breasts are fine. Okay. Some men love really small breasts. Some love really big huge guargantuan big ones. some like medium...some like white cars some like greay. It dosen't matter love what you have, You have good health. So good luck

Comment

• Hi Love!
              You are 16 and you wear 32A? Well, I'm 24 and I wear the same size as you do:-) And it has never been a problem for men
              “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.”

Jonathan Swift

Comment

• If a guy is going to judge you solely on your breasts then he isn't worth your time in the first place. You're only 16...you have a good 2-4 years of growing yet. My boob size flucuates throughout the years too as my weight shifts occassionally.

There are guys who prefer small boobs, guys that prefer big boobs, or there are ***** and leg men who don't care about the boobs much.

Comment

• More than a handful is a waste. I have 34B - my boobs are tiny. I love them and all of my boyfriends LOVED THEM! They said I had the perfect breasts. Don't cut yourself up about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lizzardb63 View Post
                    If a guy is going to judge you solely on your breasts then he isn't worth your time in the first place. You're only 16...you have a good 2-4 years of growing yet. My boob size flucuates throughout the years too as my weight shifts occassionally.

There are guys who prefer small boobs, guys that prefer big boobs, or there are ***** and leg men who don't care about the boobs much.
                    You hit the nail on the head Lizzard - If that is all he is looking for then he is a pretty shallow individual; the kind you would be better to do without anyhow.
                    I've personally never been into large brested women, and that is just isn't all that important to me, I personally like a woman with a nice backside (preferably in a tight set of jeans).

You been reading my mind again Lizzard? Sounds like you described me to a "T".

Anyhow Love2hate94 - you are still growing so don't despair if that is something important to you; but be assured that there are many men out there who will love you with either large or small breasts.
                    Colorado

Comment

• Like the others said, it's not a big deal...you'll be fine with the ones you have.

Comment

• Hi Love!

I'm almost the same size you are, I'm a 34A, and it's never been a big deal for the men I've dated - men find even small-breasted women desirable. There are advantages to small breasts: 1) No back pain, 2) As a whole, they make your body look petite, and 3) You don't have to worry about them sagging when you get older.
                        Blanche: "No one in my family ever saw a psychiatrist. Except of course when they were institutionalized."

Comment

• I'm 21 and still in A's and it hardly ever bothers me anymore. I've learned how to make my bust work for me, because thats all that matters. I don't need my bust to work for other people, they aren't on their bodies. :P
                          You've gotta be kitten me right meow!

Comment

• it's refreshing to hear from several women who are happy with the bodies they have. A's are beautiful.
                            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to New guy

Welcome!!

Today, 07:31 AM By Womens Fitness
                            • Reply to Husband seeking advice

When she says it doesn't matter, she probably means that she loves you and wants you. I've lost the amount you've gained. It matters.

You...

Yesterday, 12:03 PM By Stillness
                            • Reply to new man needs help

I agree that her hormones are probably playing a big part here.
                              Additionally however, what is the rest of the relationship like? What other ways...

Yesterday, 09:18 AM By atskitty2
                            • Reply to new man needs help

It certainly sounds hormonal. She needs to speak with her doctor about working to balance her hormones now that she's gone through menopause. I know it...

Yesterday, 08:15 AM By Ashlee T.
                            • Reply to Husband seeking advice

You've already been given wonderful advice, so I can only second everyone's viewpoint.

You obviously love your wife a great deal: you just...

Yesterday, 03:35 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• New guy

Hi all,

32 year old guy here. Always interested in hearing female pov on everything in life.

04-06-2019, 11:24 AM By MrMr
                            • Husband seeking advice

Hey! I need your advice. My wife is super stressed. I am lost in my role as a husband on how to help her.

The last 6 months have been absolutely...

04-22-2019, 08:05 AM By Husbandseekingadvice
                            • new man needs help

just joined for some advice. i married a women 38 years ago who was a virgin at the time and never had an orgasm or never masturbated. After several...

04-22-2019, 04:39 PM By hornyallthetime
                            • The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

04-19-2019, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • New to divorce and sharing kids

I wasn’t sure where to post this. Does anyone here been divorced and share joint custody with ex?

We have. 4,5 and 6 week old daughters...

04-18-2019, 11:20 PM By Kaja9584
                            Working...
                            X