Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dreaded cellulite....

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• The dreaded cellulite....

i have no doubt this subject has been discussed many times, but surely there has to be some particular excercise or even a magic vitamin to make it disappear and completely would be good... so if anyone has any ideas please please share..
    "whats the point in having a mind if your not allowed to change it"

• There are a few things you can use/try to reduce or completely rid of cellulite.

1. There is a product you can buy made by Garnier, and I beleive its called orange peel gel, its supposed to reduce the look of cellulite.

2. Massage the area where you have cellulite in circular motions, with your hand, with a firm bristled brush, or with a special nobbly massage soap bar which you can pick up from most health and beauty shops and even your local store. If you use your hand try to use your fingertips. Use firm pressure with all of the above.

3. Remove as much saturated fat from your diet as you can.

4. Excercise regularly

Comment

• i will try the gel...thanks............im actually quite thin and i do exercise heaps and eat a very healthy diet so its so frustrating when im doing the right things and i still have it.......

Comment

• It IS very frustrating. I run or do some other exercise daily, eat very healthy, drink lots of water, etc and still have it. It gets worse as I age. It's SO frustrating.

I do seem to notice improvement in the appearance of it when I massage it regularly with moisturizer after a hot shower.

Seriously, if my butt would just perk up about half an inch mine would be gone. lol
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• BD.. Maybe you would benefit from one of those nobbly soap bars. They are designed to massage you as you wash yourself with them.

Comment

• Little Chuck - that is a great suggestion. I've looked for those little nobbly massager things to use while in the shower, but can't seem the find one around in stores. May have to order online.

Comment

• Arran Aromtics do some nice massage soaps. I also found one of those wooden things but as its a link I will PM you

Comment

• Sorry Chuck my inbox was full. I just deleted to make some space for ya.

Comment

• lol yeah if i pull my butt up slightly it disappears too..........why cant there be a magic pill or something lol, we can only wish............i hate it because i dont eat rubbish and i exercise as well.........

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X