Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoes & Bags

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Shoes & Bags

Does anyone know where I can get nice handbags and shoes online? Please DO NOT POST LINKS as they are not allowed. Just the name will do, Chanel, Next, ECT.

Thankyou in advance

• Uh I have a Guess purse. You can probably just google some of the big name brands, there is a ton of them.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Does not have to be big names. Actually I prefer non branded bags and shoes. I only have two brand bags and no branded shoes.

Comment

• I LOVE to shop on Zappos and Overstock - thousands of handbags and shoes... I love shoe shopping and I actually get sick of it before I get through looking at all the shoes on their websites. Also, the prices are great - usually closeout items, and free shipping (most of the time)

Comment

• Thanks KMonte!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Any remedy to kill cramps during periods?

I’m 22 years old, and my cramps have always been very bad to the point that I throw up and miss school or practice. Is something wrong with me, because...

Today, 05:40 AM By jehand
          • Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Yesterday, 01:11 AM By jns
          • Introduction

Hello Everyone!
            I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
          • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
          • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
            Mistress Of All Evil
            Poor Unfortunate Soul
            The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          Working...
          X