Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ETIQUETTE: Anybody got any questions?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• ETIQUETTE: Anybody got any questions?

Etiquette, it's not just for our grandparents anymore....never was!

I was just curious if anyone had any questions regarding this subject?

I certainly don't have all of the answers, but I do find it AMAZING at how little etiquette is expressed today. Towards people in general and especially towards those we love.

Women settle for too little and men get comfortable too quickly.

C'mon people we can and should do better. Isn't that what it's all about?

• 99 views (to date) and not a single question.

I guess this sums up where we, as a society, have gone.

Wow!

Comment

• Not so quick at judging, please.

I tend to see that etiquette could vary in cultures, i.e. East vs West, generally speaking.
      What could be acceptable in the West is not in the East, such as eye contact, hand gestures, palm positions, among others.

Please give your scope so people could respond better.

Comment

• What question is there to ask? People lack it, society lacks it, some people do not know what the word even means, some do not care because they can still go about their daily lives without putting it into consideration, some know they should but "want to be different and an individual!!!" so they choose not to apply it. The word itself applies to many things.
        There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Valid point, Secret.

"What question is there to ask? People lack it, society lacks it, some people do not know what the word even means."

Comment

• Caterpilar: I'm not so quick to judge. Just 0 - 99 and that speaks for itself.

No big deal. I just thought it would make for an interesting thread. Apparently, I'm the only one. That's fine.

Comment

• According to Rasmussen Reports where 1000 people were surveyed, 69% of Americans think their fellow countrymen are becoming more rude and less civilized. The Today show on NBC ran a segment called, "What happened to please and thank you?"

Comment

• Let's all remember that patience is a virtue..
                Before you talk about what you want ~ Be happy with what you have

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• new man needs help

just joined for some advice. i married a women 38 years ago who was a virgin at the time and never had an orgasm or never masturbated. After several...

Yesterday, 04:39 PM By hornyallthetime
                • Reply to Husband seeking advice

Husbandseekingadvice - Awesome! It sounds like you've got a solid plan in place to fix all of this before it becomes unfixable. Kudos to you for being...

Yesterday, 03:00 PM By Ashlee T.

Hey ATSkitty, thanks for taking the time to reply! She is in therapy two days a week. I signed both of us up for planet fitness bc the couple that sweets...

Yesterday, 12:49 PM By Husbandseekingadvice

Ashlee, I hope you are having a killer day! Thank you for your post!
                  i agree 100 with you. I think I have been avoiding the whole situation together....

Yesterday, 12:43 PM By Husbandseekingadvice

I agree with a lot of what Ashlee recommends.
                  I would say this regarding her venting sessions however: is she willing to see a counselor? I think...

Yesterday, 12:00 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• new man needs help

just joined for some advice. i married a women 38 years ago who was a virgin at the time and never had an orgasm or never masturbated. After several...

Yesterday, 04:39 PM By hornyallthetime
                • Husband seeking advice

Hey! I need your advice. My wife is super stressed. I am lost in my role as a husband on how to help her.

The last 6 months have been absolutely...

Yesterday, 08:05 AM By Husbandseekingadvice
                • The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

04-19-2019, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
                • New to divorce and sharing kids

I wasn’t sure where to post this. Does anyone here been divorced and share joint custody with ex?

We have. 4,5 and 6 week old daughters...

04-18-2019, 11:20 PM By Kaja9584
                • Can’t tell if I’m squirting or what? Please help

Hello, so I never squirted before and never really tried to but lately I’ve been using a vibrator on my clit and couple of days ago, I held it on there...

04-17-2019, 12:13 AM By Avvybaby
                Working...
                X