Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ETIQUETTE: Anybody got any questions?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• ETIQUETTE: Anybody got any questions?

Etiquette, it's not just for our grandparents anymore....never was!

I was just curious if anyone had any questions regarding this subject?

I certainly don't have all of the answers, but I do find it AMAZING at how little etiquette is expressed today. Towards people in general and especially towards those we love.

Women settle for too little and men get comfortable too quickly.

C'mon people we can and should do better. Isn't that what it's all about?

• 99 views (to date) and not a single question.

I guess this sums up where we, as a society, have gone.

Wow!

Comment

• Not so quick at judging, please.

I tend to see that etiquette could vary in cultures, i.e. East vs West, generally speaking.
      What could be acceptable in the West is not in the East, such as eye contact, hand gestures, palm positions, among others.

Please give your scope so people could respond better.

Comment

• What question is there to ask? People lack it, society lacks it, some people do not know what the word even means, some do not care because they can still go about their daily lives without putting it into consideration, some know they should but "want to be different and an individual!!!" so they choose not to apply it. The word itself applies to many things.
        There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Valid point, Secret.

"What question is there to ask? People lack it, society lacks it, some people do not know what the word even means."

Comment

• Caterpilar: I'm not so quick to judge. Just 0 - 99 and that speaks for itself.

No big deal. I just thought it would make for an interesting thread. Apparently, I'm the only one. That's fine.

Comment

• According to Rasmussen Reports where 1000 people were surveyed, 69% of Americans think their fellow countrymen are becoming more rude and less civilized. The Today show on NBC ran a segment called, "What happened to please and thank you?"

Comment

• Let's all remember that patience is a virtue..
                Before you talk about what you want ~ Be happy with what you have

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Today, 01:11 AM By jns
                • Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

Yesterday, 01:51 AM By driiols
                • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

07-19-2019, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
                • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

07-19-2019, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
                • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

07-19-2019, 06:25 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Today, 01:11 AM By jns
                • Introduction

Hello Everyone!
                  I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
                • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
                • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
                  Mistress Of All Evil
                  Poor Unfortunate Soul
                  The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

07-18-2019, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                Working...
                X