Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you like your body ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• do you like your body ?

do you like your body ? do you feel fat ? please answer me

• thin or fat is not problem - but health or sick is the problem. I like to have a healthy lifestyle!

Comment

• I feel fat lately. Gained about 7 lbs. Hoping I can get it worked off though.

Comment

• Depends on how I feel at the time.

Sometimes I feel really sexy, and think I look curvy and deliciously hot.

Other times I can't look in the mirror, I feel fat and ugly and if my other half comes in touching distance he may end up having a bloody stump where his hand used to be lol.

I mus admit that I feel a of a lot better about myself (curves and all) after i've been to the gym and have sweated every drop of moisture out of my body

Comment

• I do love my body and it's hourglass shape. Problem is, as all hourglass figures encounter, I bulk up in the midsection. I am experiencing difficulty of breathing because of that. My waist to hip ratio is not good, hence working out much and experimenting about my diet in order to achieve my ideal healthy self.

Your question is simple but somehow, it gives me different angles each time I reread it.

Do you feel fat? No, I don't. But when I feel some difficulty breathing because of my gut (which is not that big actually, but just uncomfortable), I feel somewhat fat. And when I am full, I feel fat. But it doesn't necessarily mean that I do not like my body. As a matter of fact, I love my body so much that I want to keep it healthy and fit as much as I could.

Comment

• Every once in a while I feel fat, but not too often. I would say about 85% of the time I'm happy with my body. I'm not a skinny little runt, but I like my curves and have come to appreciate my shape, though I wish my waist was a little smaller. But, all in all, I'm pretty happy with my body.
            Blanche: "No one in my family ever saw a psychiatrist. Except of course when they were institutionalized."

Comment

• Meh... I don't think I'm fat, or ugly... but I do have some imperfections and insecurities like most everyone else. I guess I just feel neutral about my own body... I don't love it or hate it. I consider myself just average-looking.

Comment

• I have problems with my body. I mean - I was looking in the mirror, and I found mysefl absolutely not attractive. But I have two very nice relationships, and guys convinced me, that I shouldn't be worried about anything.
                Of course, I still have some bad days, when I'm going back to moaning but it is not so often now.

Comment

• I've felt really fat and ugly lately. I haven't weighed myself in forever ( my scale broke) I think maybe with my current depressed state I've probably put on 5 pounds. Also with the current break up with my bf it also contributed to my weight gain. Although the things i don't like about my body is my belly is too big and my boobs are too and also I've seemed to be breaking out everywhere which is also not very attractive. Also have some surgical scars i don't like myself self so yeah guess all in all i don't like how i look at all with clothes or without clothes.
                  Life's a dance you learn as you go

Comment

• not at all, wanna lose like 40lbs, get boobs, and almost everything redone on my face
                    Dead animals don't equal fashion it equals cruelty

Comment

• I am okay with my body. I am a little on the heavy side but I feel happy with myself.

Comment

• "Where women see bumps, bulges and imperfections, the men who love them see nothing but curves"

Comment

• well i do love my body .. i do feel i have an attractive face..but in the last few months i have lost weight dramatically ...which has affected my sexy curvy body..which i (and probably everybody else too) found perfect once...so i am wanting to put on the weight again..
                          ...and everywhere she goes..everybody knows..she is so glad to be alive..
                          she's a butterfly..

Comment

• I think its okay, don't really love it but I like it. I think its unique. I do kind of want to be curvy, but since I'm not I'm going to work with what I have.
                            Love is my message.
                            ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

• i like being skinny, although i do have fat i want to get rid of like love handles!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X