Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small but saggy breasts

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Small but saggy breasts

I'm 18 and my breasts are a 34 B. Though they are small they are droopy and they have an odd shape, they're almost pointy. I don't mind the fact that they are small but I always thought small breasts meant perky breasts. Their appearance is getting me down, I think they just look ugly. Is there anyway I can help give them a natural lift? any exercises I can do at home?
    Thanks x

• Originally posted by Segfs View Post
    I'm 18 and my breasts are a 34 B. Though they are small they are droopy and they have an odd shape, they're almost pointy. I don't mind the fact that they are small but I always thought small breasts meant perky breasts. Their appearance is getting me down, I think they just look ugly. Is there anyway I can help give them a natural lift? any exercises I can do at home?
    Thanks x
    I don't have suggestions for changing your breasts, but there are a lot of guys out there that find beauty in a woman's breasts, no matter their shape and size. Be more confident with your body and it will make you more attractive to those around you.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Mine used to look something like that until I had my daughter. After breast feeding, they changed and became rounder. JNS is right though....34Bs are a nice size that guys will appreciate. And don't forget your nips are important too. NOT TO WORRY!!!

Comment

• Mine were kind of shaped that way before I had my daughter. After breast feeding, they got more round. JNS is right though.....34 B is a nice size that guys will love. Not to worry.

Comment

• Don't be self conscious, your body is beautiful no matter what, and besides a personality is more important for what counts! I have heard that doing upper back and shoulder exercises will give a natural lift also as those muscles raise in height.

Comment

• My breasts are even smaller - and my ex-boyfriends were happy about their size Of course, I was worried that they are too small, and I'm not attractive at all, but that is not the point.
            If you are belive that you are pretty, then everybody will see that you really are. And as mommyJ said - the personality is the most important thing!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to New guy

Welcome!!

Today, 07:31 AM By Womens Fitness
            • Reply to Husband seeking advice

When she says it doesn't matter, she probably means that she loves you and wants you. I've lost the amount you've gained. It matters.

You...

Yesterday, 12:03 PM By Stillness
            • Reply to new man needs help

I agree that her hormones are probably playing a big part here.
              Additionally however, what is the rest of the relationship like? What other ways...

Yesterday, 09:18 AM By atskitty2
            • Reply to new man needs help

It certainly sounds hormonal. She needs to speak with her doctor about working to balance her hormones now that she's gone through menopause. I know it...

Yesterday, 08:15 AM By Ashlee T.
            • Reply to Husband seeking advice

You've already been given wonderful advice, so I can only second everyone's viewpoint.

You obviously love your wife a great deal: you just...

Yesterday, 03:35 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• New guy

Hi all,

32 year old guy here. Always interested in hearing female pov on everything in life.

04-06-2019, 11:24 AM By MrMr
            • Husband seeking advice

Hey! I need your advice. My wife is super stressed. I am lost in my role as a husband on how to help her.

The last 6 months have been absolutely...

04-22-2019, 08:05 AM By Husbandseekingadvice
            • new man needs help

just joined for some advice. i married a women 38 years ago who was a virgin at the time and never had an orgasm or never masturbated. After several...

04-22-2019, 04:39 PM By hornyallthetime
            • The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

04-19-2019, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
            • New to divorce and sharing kids

I wasn’t sure where to post this. Does anyone here been divorced and share joint custody with ex?

We have. 4,5 and 6 week old daughters...

04-18-2019, 11:20 PM By Kaja9584
            Working...
            X