Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicks with many tattoos.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Chicks with many tattoos.

Do you find them attractive?
    I know I would like to get sleeved, and would cover myself from neck to toes with them. My husband finds it unattractive, but I don't.
    Dead animals don't equal fashion it equals cruelty

• I would love to get covered in tattoos too! Always loved them I have a couple but would love more! I find them attractive if the tattoos suit the personality. Do you know what I mean about that? I dunno.. it would be like me wearing a frilly dress and dancing round it would just look wrong!
    peace, love and cha cha cha!

Comment

• I dunno.. it would be like me wearing a frilly dress and dancing round it would just look wrong![/QUOTE]

that would be awesomeness!
      I would do the same but have combat boots on with my pretty dress or converse

Comment

• i always wanted Angel Wings on the back of my shoulders but was to chicken to have it done..

Comment

• Originally posted by sidneyalive View Post
          i always wanted Angel Wings on the back of my shoulders but was to chicken to have it done..
          how come? That looks awesome on women.

Comment

• Originally posted by sallyskellington View Post
            how come? That looks awesome on women.

It would take days to do, and would hurt !!!

Comment

• Can't say I'm a big fan of piercings or tattoos on women. Cheesy as it may sound, but I think the female form is just fine the way it is and doesn't need "modifying" like this.

Comment

• sidney, It really doesn't hurt much, it's like when you take a lighter to a pen tip and touch it to your skin. I pierced my own septum once..that hurt

Tex, I guess I can seen where your coming from my husband isn't a fan either, luckily I won't force him to get any but it's not stoppingme

Comment

• I personally have three tattoos. 2 on my ankle and 1 beautiful fairy, my own design, on my back. The fairy was my 40th b-day present to myself, it is absolutely stunning! To each their own texy...
                  Before you talk about what you want ~ Be happy with what you have

Comment

• Originally posted by sallyskellington View Post
                    sidney, It really doesn't hurt much, it's like when you take a lighter to a pen tip and touch it to your skin. I pierced my own septum once..that hurt

Tex, I guess I can seen where your coming from my husband isn't a fan either, luckily I won't force him to get any but it's not stoppingme
                    Ooh i thought it might like a sewing machine on your skin..

i have a nose stud Tex..

Comment

• Originally posted by sidneyalive View Post
                      i have a nose stud
                      Do they not collect nose gold LOL?

Comment

• Yea, a girls gotta make a living..

Comment

• guys and girls with tattoos...well... i find them attractive lol
                          I'll be getting my second tattoo in the next few months

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                          X