Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair Style advice

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Hair Style advice

I am 27 years old. I have a round face with straight hair upto my hips. I do want to change my look but of course want to look younger which will give a new look. I am thinking to add a bang in my hair but I do not know whether that will suit me?
    Any advice for my hairstyle....

• I also have a round face.... and very straight hair. Does your hair have any body to it or is it thick? Mine has no body at all and it's very fine so it's difficult to find a hair style that works. BUT... I did find one that really looks cute and it compliments my round face. It's called an a-line bob (or a-frame bob) Basically it's shorter in the back and get's longer towards the front. I had this style done last summer and my hair was about as long as yours is and I was terrified to cut it but it really turned out very cute (I also had professional highlights done at the same time and the whole over all look was fantastic) The style is very low maintainence. Google A-Line bob and click on images. There are longer and shorter variations of the hairstyle but it's really a cute style and it's in right now.

Comment

• It's kinda like the hair on my avatar picture, but what it doesn't show is that it's shorter in the back and angles towards the front.

Comment

• Hi,
        Thank you for your advice. I have a thick hair. I want lessen the volume too. Do you think with this hair cut I will look cute in the same life lessen my hair volume.

Comment

• I think it will. After I got my hair cut a friend of mine did the same to hers but she has a lot thicker hair than mine and hers has some body to it. You could always go to a stylist and ask them if that cut will be okay on your hair since it is thick, but I think it will... but, I'm not a stylist.

Comment

• Yes, I've seen those, they look very nice with more rounded faces.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X