Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think are your best physical features?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What do you think are your best physical features?

This is probably the first positive post I've posted in the forum. But, I'd like to know what you think are your best features. I would say mine are my eyes, lips, and legs. When I was feeling self-conscious about myself all the time, I started applying makeup and making more time for myself, and at some point I started see all the good things about my appearance instead of bad. I Love my eyes because they are perfectly round and has sort of a gleam in them, that kind of helps others to see through my sweet sensitive soul . Next are my lips, though I don't really like that many people have asked me if I smoke(when I don't), I can honestly say I think they have a nice shape with great fullness, and I've also gotten compliments on them several times. And Last are my legs. At first I though they looked muscular and big, but after getting many compliments from lots of people I learned to love them more. And Now, sense I told you mind, I'd like to know what you think are your best physical features?
    Love is my message.
    ~Michael Jackson~

• I too like my eyes. I'm not a dark complected person, my hair is auburn and I have freckles....so the very dark brown eyes makes me a little unique.

I also like my smile. I used to be very self conscious about it because when I smile my gums on the top show. lol....... but now I see that it makes me unique, and people care more about the fact that you ARE smiling than what the smile looks like.

I also have a pretty nice toosh. haha
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• My height. Comes in real handy for other people at the grocery store.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
        I too like my eyes. I'm not a dark complected person, my hair is auburn and I have freckles....so the very dark brown eyes makes me a little unique.

I also like my smile. I used to be very self conscious about it because when I smile my gums on the top show. lol....... but now I see that it makes me unique, and people care more about the fact that you ARE smiling than what the smile looks like.

I also have a pretty nice toosh. haha
        Great! I think people with auburn hair and freckles are so cute!!! And I feel self conscious about my smile a little because my front teeth are kind of big, but I don't think it looks that bad anymore. And you're right most people only care about the fact that you and smiling and happy instead of the way your smile looks. Also, I'd have to say I think my toosh is pretty nice too, though I use to be a little self conscious that it wasn't big enough.

I think what everyone should start doing is embracing their flaws, its what makes you uniquely beautiful!
        Love is my message.
        ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker_Advice View Post
          My height. Comes in real handy for other people at the grocery store.
          That great! maybe you could help me at the grocery store(I'm only 4'8"), Lol!
          Love is my message.
          ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

• my eyes and lips. boys ALWAYS stare at my mouth, and i used to think that i just had something on them, until a guy finally told me that my lips were the most amazing thing. full, shapely, smooth, and pink lol. and my eyes are choclatey brown and almond shaped . . . .i have my mother's roundness mixed in with my father's slantedness.

i hate my nose though. it's almost big.

oh! and being short (i'm 4'11) has always been an advantage! (i used to absolutely DESPISE my height until i made it to highschool...i'm in college now) because guys seem to LOVE short girls

Comment

• Originally posted by My Name is Autumn View Post
              my eyes and lips. boys ALWAYS stare at my mouth, and i used to think that i just had something on them, until a guy finally told me that my lips were the most amazing thing. full, shapely, smooth, and pink lol. and my eyes are choclatey brown and almond shaped . . . .i have my mother's roundness mixed in with my father's slantedness.

i hate my nose though. it's almost big.

oh! and being short (i'm 4'11) has always been an advantage! (i used to absolutely DESPISE my height until i made it to highschool...i'm in college now) because guys seem to LOVE short girls
              I'm a college student too...I am with you, don't really like my nose too much, and I'm short too(4'8"). Can't say I love my height but I'm trying to learn to. But, I bet your nose is beautiful
              Love is my message.
              ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

• For me, it would be my eyes.

It's hard to tell the colour, on the outside they start a greyish colour then fade to green and just before the pupil they have a hint of yellow in them!
                I have strange eyes.. lol
                Live Like There's No Tomorrow, Laugh Until The Pain Goes Away, And Love Like Nothing Else In The World Matters.♥.

Comment

• I'm almost 6'8". That always makes a good conversation piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agony_Aunt View Post
                    For me, it would be my eyes.

It's hard to tell the colour, on the outside they start a greyish colour then fade to green and just before the pupil they have a hint of yellow in them!
                    I have strange eyes.. lol
                    Haha my eyes are weird too... their apparent color can change depending on what I'm wearing. But if I'm wearing something neutral, or nothing, they are green. Look really close, there's a hint of tannish-yellow in there too, with a forest green outline.

Comment

• Originally posted by collegegirl2010 View Post
                      I'm a college student too...I am with you, don't really like my nose too much, and I'm short too(4'8"). Can't say I love my height but I'm trying to learn to. But, I bet your nose is beautiful
                      are you really? are you a freshman, like me? i'm about to be a sophomore soon. three more weeks can't get here fast enough though! lol what's not to love about being short? although i do hate sometimes having to nearly break my neck to look up at someone . . .or being the shortest of the group, like always. and i bet your nose is beautiful too! but mine is not my best feature lol we all have our flaws though.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Name is Autumn View Post
                        are you really? are you a freshman, like me? i'm about to be a sophomore soon. three more weeks can't get here fast enough though! lol what's not to love about being short? although i do hate sometimes having to nearly break my neck to look up at someone . . .or being the shortest of the group, like always. and i bet your nose is beautiful too! but mine is not my best feature lol we all have our flaws though.
                        Yea, I'm a freshman...I'll be a sophomore, hopefully, next fall. And thanks, I don't think my nose is my best feature either, I don't really like the shape. But trying to learn to love myself and my body image, though its hard. And yea you are right, we all have what we think are flaws.
                        Love is my message.
                        ~Michael Jackson~

Comment

• I used to think my nose was big, til I got to Korea and everyone kept saying that my nose was so nice and "sharp" (or whatever the opposite of "flat" is) haha. Now I like it.

I like my face in general I guess, I used to not think much of it but then when I got to college I started getting lots of compliments. Funny how a few nice words here or there can so drastically change the way we view ourselves!!

Comment

• Haha, some of you need to look in the mirror more often and work on erasing those useless self doubts.

Comment

• I concur...
                              Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

My experience with processed foods is that they are a likely cause for weight gain even if you are keeping your calories down. Weight gain and blood sugar...

Today, 04:19 PM By jns
                              • Reply to AC7

BTW, have you ever tried raw cacao? It's what chocolate is made from. I've had the whole beans and the powder, but my favorite is the nibs.

Today, 03:55 PM By Stillness
                              • Reply to AC7

Me too. I got sick and haven't been following my normal routine.

I try not to sweat it too much, though. Whenever I feel like it I can drop...

Today, 03:51 PM By Stillness
                              • Period every five months or so

I've been to four gynecologists in the past year and none know what to tell me. My last period was in January and before that was September. I was on...

Today, 02:36 PM By veronicak5678
                              • Two Periods in One Month

I'm a bit worried but on (May 2nd) I got my period, everything was normal it ended on (May 7). One week later I got my period again and now it's still...

Today, 01:22 PM By Confusedgirl007

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X