Women’s Health Interactive Forums

  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is my eye shape?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All
new posts

  • What is my eye shape?

    What is my eye shape? Round, Almond, or what?

    http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...7-my-eyes.html
    Love is my message.
    ~Michael Jackson~

  • I would say almond, they are wider at the outer corners and narrow towards thte inner corners.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Little.Chuck View Post
      I would say almond, they are wider at the outer corners and narrow towards thte inner corners.
      Thanks, someone told me they were wide set and a little big. Trying to be sure, so...
      Love is my message.
      ~Michael Jackson~

      Comment


      • WIDE-SET: If there is generous space between both eyes in relation to the porportion of the rest of the face. JULIA STILES, KATE MOSS, JACKIE KENNEDY, OPRAH




        Big is beautiful, it's pronounced, a feature, just look at the people above that have your eyes
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
          WIDE-SET: If there is generous space between both eyes in relation to the porportion of the rest of the face. JULIA STILES, KATE MOSS, JACKIE KENNEDY, OPRAH





          Big is beautiful, it's pronounced, a feature, just look at the people above that have your eyes

          Thanks, you are like the third person to tell me that. Your answers are always helpful, and reassuring
          Love is my message.
          ~Michael Jackson~

          Comment


          • Almond. And very pretty. Definitely not too wide set, but just enough = Perfecto!
            "Be what you're looking for."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
              Almond. And very pretty. Definitely not too wide set, but just enough = Perfecto!
              Awww, thanks! they looked pretty round and I was confused about what shape they were and just wanted to know for sure.
              Love is my message.
              ~Michael Jackson~

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
                Almond. And very pretty. Definitely not too wide set, but just enough = Perfecto!
                Awww, thanks! they looked pretty round and I was confused about what shape they were and just wanted to know for sure.
                Love is my message.
                ~Michael Jackson~

                Comment

                Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

                Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

                Latest Posts in Our Forums

                Collapse

                Latest Topics in Our Forums

                Collapse

                Working...
                X