Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad eyebrow shape, can I fix them?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Bad eyebrow shape, can I fix them?

This is the best way I can describe my eyebrows: the first half of them is normal. The hair does not grow at all on the area where they should arch up. Instead it grows in the area that most people pluck away to create the arch. Does that make sense? Like it looks like there's a chunk of my eyebrows missing. If I was to pluck away the thin line that grows on the second half of my eyebrows i would only have half an eyebrow. If you can understand what I mean, is there anyway to fix this? Could a professional somehow shape them properly? I'm tired of having to draw in the missing parts.

• Originally posted by JessLB View Post
    This is the best way I can describe my eyebrows: the first half of them is normal. The hair does not grow at all on the area where they should arch up. Instead it grows in the area that most people pluck away to create the arch. Does that make sense? Like it looks like there's a chunk of my eyebrows missing. If I was to pluck away the thin line that grows on the second half of my eyebrows i would only have half an eyebrow. If you can understand what I mean, is there anyway to fix this? Could a professional somehow shape them properly? I'm tired of having to draw in the missing parts.
    You could always have permanent makeup done...then you wouldn't have to worry about it anymore...just a touch up to the ink after a few years, if you see it is fading.

My mother and I both have our eyebrows tattooed on, and it looks great! Well worth it. My mom (who is 65) also has her eyeliner tattooed on, and is very happy with it. She says it makes her feel comfortable enough to be able to go out without really having to apply any makeup at all.

You could have a professional do it...although depending on the shape of your brow and how you want it to look, you may still end up having to pencil them in to make them look exactly how you want them.Maybe you could go speak with one, explain how you want them to look, and see what they can do, or what they suggest.
    WickedVegasInk

Comment

• go see someone. I'm sure they can help. And if you want to use makeup, go to Sephora or a makeup counter at a department store and I'm sure someone can make them look nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by JessLB View Post
        Hiii, JessLB Its easy to fix it with permanent makeup. You may also use the olive oil on your eyebrow regularly in night. You will get growth in your eyebrows after a month...

Comment

• If you want an instant solution for your bad eyebrow shape, the way you apply your eyebrow makeup will do the trick. Choose a powder eyebrow makeup (preferably soft-textured matte powder) which is the closest shade to the color of your brow. Using a soft wedge brush or a thin liner brush apply the the product from the center of the brow going to outward toward the brow tip then back toward the beginning of your brow.

Comment

• Get them tattooed. I have naturally thin eyebrows, and being in the sun everyday has lightened them to an almost invisible white blonde. I have gotten a very good eyebrow pencil and just shape and fill them in every morning. Its a pain but, eyebrows are very important in a face!!!! Find a way to keep them there! Check into more permanent makeup methods, maybe henna?

Comment

• Below I am telling you the home remedies to grow thick eyebrow naturally.
              Castor oil is one of the most effective remedies to boost the growth of your eyebrows. It contains protein, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that nourish the hair follicles and promote hair growth.
              Coconut oil is also very beneficial to make your eye brow darker.
              Olive oil is also good for your eyebrows. Being rich in vitamin E, olive oil can help your eyebrow hair grow faster and thicker.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Very light brown discharge

Hello all, I had very light brown discharge yesterday that did not last very long and hasn't happened since. My period should be starting any day now,...

Today, 10:41 AM By Emit
              • Reply to Hoo hot for sex?

Refresh my memory Muffin, how old are you and your wife? It can get pretty hot in the summer in Canada and where I live humidity can be a killer as well,...

Today, 07:26 AM By Claret
              • Reply to How to gain weight fast?

Hi,
                Try some fatty foods eat burgers, pizzas etc. Consume carbs as much as you can. Else if you want to take any supplement take double XXL gainer...

Today, 04:24 AM By paulgonzales86
              • Hoo hot for sex?

It is nearing the end of summer here in New Zealand and it has been a pretty hot summer – especially in the evenings / overnight…. Wife & I have...

Yesterday, 06:29 PM By muffin70
              • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

CapeCRunner - Were you posting here back when kiddo #1 was born? For some reason I feel that I remember when you became pregnant for the first time. Anyway,...

Yesterday, 05:59 PM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X