Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleeping with/without a bra

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• there was a 15 yr study done in France that said wearing a bra actually weakens the muscles so bra wearers have more sagging

Comment

• I think sleeping is fine and shouldn't cause you any troubles long term.

Comment

• Agreed, essentialproducts.

Comment

• I sleep without wearing the bra, because it make me more comfortable and i will get the good quality of sleep in night. If i stayed in the home, then i don't prefer to wear the bra.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

Funnily enough, I bought peanut butter from the supermarket yesterday! I had a peanut butter sandwich this morning: delicious. I wouldn't attempt to make...

Today, 05:51 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to I dont trust Mother

I can understand your feelings about your brother: he should've known better than to take and squander your mother's money. Because - as you know - he...

Today, 05:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to So nervous about my first pap smear

I second Ashlee T's post.

It'll be over before you know it and will be painless. You could talk to the nurse doing the pap smear and tell...

Today, 05:40 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to What kind of music do you listen to?

I am definitely a pop princess when it comes to music! I love Kylie, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Girls Aloud, Sugababes, The Pussycat Dolls. As you can tell,...

Today, 05:34 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to hello all

Welcome back, Olympia!

Today, 05:32 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X