Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make your hair shiny?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How to make your hair shiny?

My hair always feels soft after washing it, but I'd like it to be shiny as well. How can I make it shiny as well as soft?

• use a tiny bit of hair oil after washing. Something like Argan oil would make your hair super shiny.

I use kerastase Elixir because it smells incredible
    “...choose to believe in your own myth
    your own glamour
    your own spell
    a young woman who does this
    (even if she is just pretending)
    has everything....”
    ― Francesca Lia Block, How to (Un)cage a Girl

Comment

• after you rinse the conditioner out of your hair, wash it with cold water for like 30 seconds.

Comment

• Biosilk. Works for me.

Comment

• Use conditioner after shampoo. I am using conditioner after shampoo for shining hair. May be by using conditioner your problem can be solved.

Comment

• after you rinse the conditioner out of your hair, wash it with cold water for like 30 seconds.
            Yes, this is the right way, but if you take proper diet plan it will also helpful for your hair.

Comment

• ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) or Lemon juice, and don't use too much conditioner, they say "moisturizing" but many leave a film on your hair that soon turns to frizz.
              I also only wash my hair once a week, and use dry shampoo in between. The frequency will depend on your hair type so there is no one solution for us all, but these things work for me, and I always rinse with cool water.

Comment

• (I use the ACV or lemon juice after rinsing conditioner out, and then rinse it out with cool water)

Comment

• Cold water after washing + some oil.

Comment

• I can recommend You using argan oil or coconut oil after washing. Coconut oil is my favourite

Comment

• I agree: cold water + oil

Comment

• I also only wash my hair once a week, and use dry shampoo in between.After washing i use cold water and some oil.
                        Last edited by jns; 05-20-2017, 08:47 AM. Reason: Advertising is not allowed.

Comment

• If you want to make your hair healthy and shiny then use Natural Hair care products provided by KAMA AYURVEDA. Kama Ayurveda offers Ayurvedic hair cleanser, hair conditioners, Oil treatments, and more Organic products. Visit their Online portal for details about their products.

Comment

• I always rinse my hair with cold water after washing. The right shampoo also leaves my hair soft & shiny.

Comment

• Aloe Vera is a good alternative to shine your hair.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do men secretly wish they had a younger model?

Just curious, and not sure if this is the right section to post but I’m wondering how many men would secretly prefer to be with someone younger and...

05-10-2019, 08:55 AM By Romy
                              • Pain during intercourse and zero sex drive

I have never really had a high sex drive but I did at least get horny occasionally in my 20's. I am now 40 and have been married for 13 years. Over the...

Yesterday, 03:56 PM By DesertGirl
                              • Clit sensitivity-help!

Hi everyone. I am a 37 year old woman in a monogamous long term relationship.

I have always enjoyed clitoral stimulation. However over the...

Yesterday, 05:26 AM By Sososoconfused
                              • Health

10 minutes for a healthy Back!

No one can feel the vulnerability sooner than obviously bad. And if you know the feeling, it is probably a...

05-25-2019, 01:05 PM By Healthskt
                              • So nervous about my first pap smear

I posted this on the cancer forum, but it might be more applicable here

I hope I am on the right forum.

I am terrified of

05-24-2019, 02:01 PM By coffeegirl89
                              Working...
                              X