Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about BRAS

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Question about BRAS

Hey everyone!

Ok, this might sound a little dumb but I need some help. I have pretty decent sized boobs but I want them to look more big and beautiful. I have seen some ladies wearing Bras which make their boobs look kind of bigger and sexier. What are those bras called? What kind of bras make your boobs look sexier, bigger..etc..? if anyone can please help me...😢😢

• You are thinking of push-up bras. They make your boobs look perkier and "in your face."

What you really need to do is get a bra fitting and wear the correct size. That makes a world of difference. Majority of women are walking around in the wrong size. Once you get the right sized bras, they hold your boobs up better, give them better shape, support your back and fit so much nicer in clothes.
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamP346 View Post
      You are thinking of push-up bras. They make your boobs look perkier and "in your face."

What you really need to do is get a bra fitting and wear the correct size. That makes a world of difference. Majority of women are walking around in the wrong size. Once you get the right sized bras, they hold your boobs up better, give them better shape, support your back and fit so much nicer in clothes.
      How do I get a bra fitting?

Comment

• You need to go to a specialty store like a small boutique lingerie store. I know Neimus Marcus does them too. You will find the bras they sell really expensive, about $70. But they are worth it. Just buy one and take extra care of them. Hand wash. Never put in dryer. And they will last you at least a year if not more.
        Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• My favorite brand is Freya. Really supportive and pretty too. I don't like wearing grandma bras. Look at the pictures. They really do make your boobs look like that.

I used to wear a 36C. After a bra fitting I wear a 32DDD. No, I don't have Dolly Parton boobs. It's just that we have the misconception that triple D's are massive.

You can also look online to calculate your size. It won't be the same as getting a bra fitting, but will get you to your ballpark size. I shop at Bigger Bras online. They usually have coupons. They also have information about correctly measuring your bra and calculating your size. Check it out.

Comment

• I am a size 36F and all my bras are from Bravissimo. They cater for larger busted women. That's my plug! Seriously, though, you can't go wrong with them. Personally, I love wearing a variety of styles and colours. I do hope I've helped.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

Today, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
            • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

Today, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
            • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            Working...
            X