Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Breast Size Matter?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Thank you MrMr. I wish girls and women would realize they don't need large boobs to be sexy. Yes, there are articles in the media/on the Internet/in magazines stating that men prefer women with large breasts: this is not true for every man. It is not nice to stereotype what men want in women. There are many tastes and desires in the world of the male mind. Trying to categorize men's desires like that is not right.

So hear this: men LOVE small boobs. STOP torturing yourselves: you are already sexy. Forget the boob op.

Comment

• It's all about body composition and proportions. Boobs are sexy in any size or shape when brought with confidence. Small boobs in a tight top and no bra is really hot

Comment

• Thank you, MrMr!

Comment

• Equally, larger boobs have there own turn ons.

Comment

• Every woman is sexy: whether small or large boobs!

Comment

• It is wonderful that you're confident with your breast size: that takes guts, so I respect you.

As I said in a previous post: all boobs are sexy, whether small or large. All women are beautiful: no matter their breast size.

Comment

• I don’t know if its just me but i find all breasts attractive. I've dated girls with smaller breasts than my pecs

Comment

• To answer the question of the thread: no.

All girls and women are sexy. Never doubt it!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                  • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  Working...
                  X