Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auyurvedic massage for better relaxation and good health

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Auyurvedic massage for better relaxation and good health

I practised Ayurvedic massage techniques more than three years.

If you never had one you might be wondering what is an Ayurveda Massage Treatment and how is it different from a regular massage. Well if you already had one you will know and most likely be in love this treatment that treats not just the body, but also the nervoussytem, brings deep nourishment to all the cells and tissues as well as the mind. I am using only the highest organic oils that are cooked with herbs that are specify for you and what you need in accordance with your imbalance or vikurti.

I prefer to visit you so it's gives more comfort in environment people already used to. (Across London)

Mail me for details

Rajesh
    Last edited by jns; 08-24-2017, 01:29 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

• Pingg

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X