• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair too dry and damaged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest getting your hair trimmed every 6 months to remove dead ends. Use shampoo and conditioner appropriate for your hair type. Unless you have oily hair, I would only shampoo your scalp and then condition while combing through your hair. If you have oily hair, don't condition the scalp. When combing, start at the ends and work your way up to detangle. I suggest this method because when you comb from the scalp, you create a "birds nest" effect and your hair becomes more tangled. Depending on your hair type, use a light leave-in conditioner or moisturizing oil spray to apply to the ends of your hair when you style it. When using hot styling tools, make sure the temperature is not hot enough to burn your hair. Once a week, use a deep-conditioning product in the shower and leave it on for the recommended time. I hope this helps!

Comment

I definitely agree with JupiterGirl. Great advice.

Comment

I use hair conditioner and put sea-buckthorn oil after every hair washing. I also use hair mask. I had the same problem as you, my hair tips were dry. I decided to cut them and started to treat them more intensively. It works.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
          I definitely agree with JupiterGirl. Great advice.
          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X