• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drink lots of water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink lots of water

Drink at least 10-12 glassess of water to keep your skin glowing, even in winter season.

It helps to:
    Keep your skin hydrated.
    Prevents dry skin.
    Rejuvenate skin in natural way.

I don't do this: although I should. I have read that water doesn't impact on the skin. Whether that is right or wrong, I don't know. I do drink water in tea, coffee and squash every day, so I hope this goes towards my fluid intake. I wouldn't drink plain water: it's boring. Obviously, the body needs water, so I see what you're saying. Anyhow, good post!

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
      I don't do this: although I should. I have read that water doesn't impact on the skin. Whether that is right or wrong, I don't know. I do drink water in tea, coffee and squash every day, so I hope this goes towards my fluid intake. I wouldn't drink plain water: it's boring. Obviously, the body needs water, so I see what you're saying. Anyhow, good post!
      no, water is really good for skin. I am agreed this water uses tips for skin. Why are you don't agree with water tips for skin?

Comment

I suppose I don't understand the science behind it. This sounds daft, but it's true. I do realize that while water may be boring, it is necessary. I do like squash in my water, though, so I won't deny that. I would be interested to know more about water and its impact on the skin. I am slightly clueless!

Comment

Yes. Water has one of the first places in our life. But this is just as important! (Link removed)
          sport....
          Last edited by atskitty2; 01-10-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X