• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

I want to get rid of my wrinkles. Is there any treatment for that?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to wh!

see that you have your age listed as 29
    you already have wrinkles?
    where on your face?

Comment

Are you really 29?
      I am 45 and almost completely wrinkle free. I have a crease here and there, but they're just character lines, nothing unappealing.

At your age you shouldn't have much more than that. Stay well hydrated, as dehydration causes skin to draw in and accentuate the lines. Exfoliate regularly. That should be all you need to do.

When I turned 40 I began using a dermabrasion system to keep my skin looking bright. That also minimized some tiny lines, as well.

Take care of yourself on the inside and the outside will glow. Eat lots of veggies with antioxidants and you will look and feel amazing.

Comment

I second atskitty2's post. You are very young to have wrinkles. Anyhow, L'Oreal do good anti aging creams. I am 37 years old and use their night cream. It is GORGEOUS. It leaves my skin so soft & smooth. That is my plug! Anyhow, gentle exfoliation should work. Also avoid smoking and use sunscreen daily. I do hope I've helped.

Comment

Working...
        X