• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to select the perfect body moisturizer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to plug the shop, but Boots do a variety of moisturisers. If you're allergic to certain ingredients, you'll have to check the label. They do cheap aqueous cream and E45, which are basic skincare products. Or if you are not allergic to anything, you could go for a scented lotion/cream. And whether or not you go for cream or lotion depends on your skin type. If you've got oily, greasy skin, stick with lotion. Otherwise, cream is best. I do hope I've helped!

Comment

Selecting the best moisturizing cream for your body is tricky. Go for the cream having glycerine, lanolin or petroleum as one of the first five ingredients. Prefer the moisturizers with sun protection. Select the product based on your skin type. Those with sensitive skin should go for hypoallergenic moisturizer. If you have oily skin, opt for light and oil-free moisturizer. For dry skin, prefer a richer one. If you have combination skin, use a light moisturizer for your face and heavier for the dry areas.

Comment

Since the skin is the largest and most exposed organ in the body, it deserves special attention. You can try tanning lotion. Learn more from here,
        Last edited by jns; 04-16-2018, 09:20 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Choose moisturizers that don't contain parabens and won't leave a greasy feel.

Comment

I agree with you, lexjean.

Comment

Working...
            X